Delayed to September

ShadowStar83x

That, Day 1 DLC, and Deep Silver publishing. Why did they need our money again? I feel like I was robbed. :(

My issue with the DLC is that they asked for more money for that specifically when the game itself wasn't even completed.

I don't want to throw around too many harsh words, but anyone who backed this game for more than $20 (the cost of the digital version) got scammed. If it wasn't too late, I'd probably withdraw my support and just buy the retail version in September. It's what backers like me are gonna get, anyway. If we're lucky.

Edited by TmF1979

My issue with the DLC is that they asked for more money for that specifically when the game itself wasn't even completed.

I don't want to throw around too many harsh words, but anyone who backed this game for more than $20 (the cost of the digital version) got scammed. If it wasn't too late, I'd probably withdraw my support and just buy the retail version in September. It's what backers like me are gonna get, anyway. If we're lucky.

I donated more than that and I really regret it. Well, it's too late now. I'm glad I way cut my pledge before it was over at least.

I tend to pledge way to much money on Kickstarter projects and then this type of thing always takes place.

However in relation to the why did I donate comments, without the original pledges the project would have not finished, the pledge money goes towards making the game and final costs. Yes you feel like your missing out but you aided in making the game possible.

This is why I like pledges with limited edition items that way I feel like I am getting something in return.

I tend to pledge way to much money on Kickstarter projects and then this type of thing always takes place.

However in relation to the why did I donate comments, without the original pledges the project would have not finished, the pledge money goes towards making the game and final costs. Yes you feel like your missing out but you aided in making the game possible.

This is why I like pledges with limited edition items that way I feel like I am getting something in return.

Perhaps, but since Deep Silver's on board now, they didn't really need our money.