Anyone Getting This?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think there are, hardest is probably getting to LV10 in Online battles.

Bounty Hunter

Complete all bounty side requests.

Collect 'em All

Unlock all special units.

Online Hero

Win a battle in 1 vs. 1 online mode.

Sir-Links-A-Lot

Creat a link of 5+ formations in battle.

Fusion Fanatic

Triple fuse an attack formation in battle.

Team Player

Win a battle in 2 vs. 2 online COOP mode.

Young Hero

Win a battle in the Sylvan campaign.

Unstoppable Army

Reach a Hero level of 10 and max out all units to level 5 in any campaign.

Legend of Battles

Reach Level 10 in online multiplayer mode.

Skilled Strategist

Complete all Battle Puzzles in each Campaign.

Treasure Hunter

Collect all artifacts of each campaign.

Hero of Might and Magic

Complete all main quest and side quest objectives in all Campaigns.

Source: Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes Trophy List

When I first started up the demo, I was struck by how old school JRPG it felt. I was not impressed by this at all, but I had time to kill so I decided to keep going and see how it played out.

Then I hit combat. My first impression was that it was kinda stupid, but then it started teaching me new techniques and I started recruiting new unit types. I was absolutely hooked. Now I can't wait to pick up the full version, but I'm trying to finish the game I'm playing now first.

Yeah loading is too often too long.

Yeah I agree with too often, almost every move you make ends up with a loading screen. There was even a loading screen that lasted about 30 seconds followed by a 10 second cut scene followed by another 30 second loading screen. I wanted to scream.

This game is very good, but now, when i was checking multiplayer there wasn't any game in play or awaitng for oponent. Maybe later when people will finish campagin and unlock more stuff for multi. Now any online trophies only with boosting method.

This game is very good, but now, when i was checking multiplayer there wasn't any game in play or awaitng for oponent. Maybe later when people will finish campagin and unlock more stuff for multi. Now any online trophies only with boosting method.

Edit: Well my bad. Artifacts unlocked in Single player are also available in Multiplayer. You also have all the units for each faction. By ranking up in multiplayer, you will also unlock some multiplayer-only artifacts.

Edited by Zetberg

Ok, now i just finished very exciting duels online. Game is really awesome ;d When i was playing there were bit of games, but in a while were one or two. Fortunately i joined a player in 1vs1 match, and i must say i never before enjoyed like that earning bronze trophy ;d (Online Hero).

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...