Last Boss battle

I think last boss in this game was a real jerk. It tooked me about 5-7 tries and few combinations to kill "it". Focused attacks hurt so much - it made me die too often. If you have bigger problem than I use my strategy below. It worked for me greatly. Remember to block focused center attacks with champions. And dont forget to use Nadia's spell! It helps so much here :)

I did it on lvl 9 having in army 3x Goblins lvl 5, Phoenixes lvl 2 and Titans lvl 3.

Also, i think the best artifact you can bring is Revieve ring (this one which brings you back to life with full mana).

I think this was really hard battle, very enjoyable, since its last one in game.

edit: spellings

Edited by Teravius

What I did was use the Absorb Circlet and 3x Goblins lvl 5. I made walls and broke them down to gain magic quickly, every time the magic was filled I used it. It dealt a great deal of damage and lowered the damage the boss would do, while still having enough walls up to take any attacks the boss did.

After 4-7 turns I defeated the boss and went on with my life. That will be added to the guide under a spoiler (once I talk to Zetburg first).

What I did was use the Absorb Circlet and 3x Goblins lvl 5. I made walls and broke them down to gain magic quickly, every time the magic was filled I used it. It dealt a great deal of damage and lowered the damage the boss would do, while still having enough walls up to take any attacks the boss did.

After 4-7 turns I defeated the boss and went on with my life. That will be added to the guide under a spoiler (once I talk to Zetburg first).

Oh crap. Forgot about this :o. Yes that is the easiest way to beat the last boss. Not really fun but whatever.

PS: It's Golem, not Goblin :p

• 2 weeks later...
PS: It's Golem, not Goblin :p

Maybe he ment Gremlins

Just finished this on my first try last night with a lightning strike and only 7 hp left. Leveled my charector to 10 and used a lvl 4 Djinn and lvl 1 phoenix. Got 1 phoenix but was whipped out instantly by the hand. If I had to do this again I might have went with all gremlins and a mage instead of the phoenix.