Trophy Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - very easy
    • 10 - very hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_40.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.82

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 2 weeks later...

Im just before last boss battle in game and my profile timer says 36 hours. This includes unstapable army farm, all puzzles (done without solutions) and all side quests with getting all artefacts.

BTW my vote was for 4/10. No online trophies still ;/

I voted 3. I still need to get the level 10 multiplayer trophy, but that's just a bit of a grind, shouldn't be difficult. I got lucky with the 2v2 trophy and got it first try, I can see that one being hard, though.

On a side note, this was an awesome game, even though I already played it on the DS and it's nearly identical. Would love to see a sequel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 4.

Nothing really difficult about it, just time consuming: the story mode that is.

Online trophies arent that bad, and even if you arent good at winning with this kind of games, any losses will still net you xp to reach lv 10.

I really enjoyed the game and is one of the few I kept playing online after getting 100% on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

4. Kind of hit and miss with "Team Player" even with a partner you know, but got it before reaching lvl 10, so not so bad. Got the triple-fuse and 5+ link thru normal gameplay. Final boss required a few replays

And on a sour note for an otherwise great game: Last campaign sucked major.

Academy vs Academy battles, means both sides are defensively oriented and makes them tedious and last longer that what is good.

• 2 weeks later...

gave it a 4, for time consumption and for online trophies. Would have given this a 6, but the online trophies were easy, even when losing you get a ton of experience points, got up to level 21 with 2 victories and 8 defeats! I stick at this, but was still a positive experience. I took over 40 hrs to comeplte campaign.

Hate that DLC prevents from getting 100%!! Do i spend money just so that it reads 100%??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got 100%. I'll give it a 3. A few of the puzzle battles were tough (that's what videos are for, right?). Other than that it was all pretty straightforward and very fun. Loved this game. Took about 50 hours, but I took my time and really enjoyed it. I was able to get the online trophies in only 5 matches playing with randoms, but there's not too many people playing and you may need to hook up with people in the boosting thread. If you like this game be sure to check out Critter Crunch, another great game by Capybara Games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...