smash tv please help

kayden12

• 1 month later...

Wow this game is frustrating! But behold I have a solution! The above mentioned "hit all symbol buttons" is close. I hadn't read this forum til after I recieved the trophy (minutes ago) but had noticed on one of my many plays that when i died the # 7 had shown up for my lives. So I tried and tried... Upon losing yours last life quickly tap X button. If done fast enough you will be given the extra lives and continue. I did recieve the trophy by using this method. Hope this helps. =)

• 1 month later...
Wow this game is frustrating! But behold I have a solution! The above mentioned "hit all symbol buttons" is close. I hadn't read this forum til after I recieved the trophy (minutes ago) but had noticed on one of my many plays that when i died the # 7 had shown up for my lives. So I tried and tried... Upon losing yours last life quickly tap X button. If done fast enough you will be given the extra lives and continue. I did recieve the trophy by using this method. Hope this helps. =)

Thanks to this tip, I did this on my very first try!:applause::applause: Thanks dude

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I had made a video a while ago showing that it does work. You tap X (PS3) or A(Xbox) quickly on your last life and "sometimes" you get extra life back. This is probably the hardest trophy in this game, so this is definitely a plus.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Gaaaah... I used to play this game for hundreds of hours with my cousin 20 years back or so. I can get to Mutoid Man every single time with mi lives, but I'm always too slow to smash :cross:

The second time I tried it, I got to the point where his skeleton was completely showing. Soooo frustrating to forget smash button for extra lives just then :D