Apb trophy...

b_r_a_g_i

Hi guys,

Could you give me an advice on how to get Apb trophy cause i have no idea where is freddy freak...thnx in advance

Update. Ok guys after some times i have figured out how to get this trophy: you have to go to day 3 and in the beginning of the mission they will show you freddy freak and his car looks like.It is a pink mini van with flowers on top.than you just star the mission and move through the mission arresting regular guys and avoidong too mich collision.right after the railroad with a trains you ll see freddy freak to you right.in order to catch him you have to kick him out of the road to the grass.i figured that the best method to do this is to !hold down x!(siren) and bump into his side. You might also use some donuts to exten the time. After you catch hime you have to bring him back to the police station.As you as get there start pressing x as fast as you can before your boss will come into the room you have to beat the truth out of him.than the trophy pops!hope it helps somebody.

Edited by b_r_a_g_i

The biggest problem I had with this trophy was getting back to the police station after arresting him. I had no idea where it was. You have to keep moving forward after arresting him, but you will need to drive through the donut store (right after the '/' direction of the road after you spot him, you should have arrested him by then), and then stop for gas (at the end of the long '\' direction of road). The police station will be shortly afterward.

• 5 months later...

A tine addition to help people here, i found thatif you havent yet got your arrest quota then it is hard to run the van off the road. the quote is 4 litter bugs and 1 'help' (this is in the training at the very beginning, its like a woman and a broken down car and she is shouting help.

to do this you can arrest 4 little bugs and the first 'Help' person i non the right hand side of the road just before the train tracks you cross.