XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-06-2010, 03:53 PM   #41
Krucial_J-MAN

Can somebody tell me how this works for the complete edition, I have downloaded the FREE Expansion Pack. South Central is on my map but no missions. Help please. Thanks in advance.
Krucial_J-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:55 AM   #42
judgemodollaz24

i just got the call from karol and went to the garage and then ping trophy... so i am not sure why people have trouble with it.
judgemodollaz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:40 AM   #43
Yoda91192

Send a message via AIM to Yoda91192 Send a message via Skype™ to Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Hi, i just bought this game recently, & i didnt need any update??? Idk why. & the SC DLC doesnt work for me at ALL

btw, i have the complete edition & downloaded the expansion...I see no missions in South Central.

Last edited by Yoda91192; 10-10-2010 at 07:42 AM.
Yoda91192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #44
Raffinha 9

I dont have problens with DLCs
Raffinha 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:32 AM   #45
Stork77

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krucial_J-MAN View Post
Can somebody tell me how this works for the complete edition, I have downloaded the FREE Expansion Pack. South Central is on my map but no missions. Help please. Thanks in advance.
I have the complete edition - you shouldn't need the free expansion pack as it is included on your disc (ie part of the SC DLC). The SC garage popped up after several regular story missions.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #46
maniekz01

Is there any way to get it works on standard edition (WITHOUT ANY PREMIUM CONTENT and starting new game) ? I have my carrer 100% complete and I can't get him to call me about south central garage :/
Old 12-24-2010, 01:08 PM   #47
smartbomb

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Helping Hand   Gold Submission   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Dont know much about this apparent problem but looks like I got it going straight away. Bought the Complete Ed DLC off the PSN store, d/l it, installed it, loaded up my game, the map was showing extra content but no activity. I chose 'go to garage' changed my car and exit garage. Immediately that message thing came up telling me to go find Doc in SC, so I did, and I got it.

smartbomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #48
JaMaJ213

Here's a little tip for those who downloaded content from PS store , maybe it helps for some! Just make sure that both: DLC and disc game are the same region! Me before had the same problem as a rest of you because my game was 'US' and DLC 'EU', but after I rented 'EU' game, i checked the garage for a new cars and I found them, sooner after couple random races I received a call from Karol about South Central!

Conclusion: make sure that both: game & DLC are the same region, then check the garage for the new cars and then and most important, be patient(do the races) for a Karol's call( I noticed it comes randomly)!

Hope it helps
Old 02-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #49
Claus

I don't know if I'm talking about the same problem here but I wanted to ask, can I start the SC career after I've done the LA career, or does the guy call me after I've downloaded the DLC ?
Old 02-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #50
shamrock262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
I don't know if I'm talking about the same problem here but I wanted to ask, can I start the SC career after I've done the LA career, or does the guy call me after I've downloaded the DLC ?
I'm not 100%, but I believe you get the call as soon as you install the DLC. I purchased the DLC with the game & installed them both, and I wasn't very far into the career mode before I got the call. Hope this helps.
shamrock262 is offline   Reply With Quote