South Central Goal Attack Bug

Alnesteby

Hey, I recently beat the game and got platinum, and since i went in order from top down, I actually got the platinum before getting the GOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!! trophy from the DLC.

Anyways, I have finished every goal attack, and in the Circuit Race section, the last two from the DLC, "Track Circuit" and "West Adams Loop", it says that I haven't finished it when I clearly did. "Track Circuit" it says I got first and beat the time, but exceeded the damage. For "West Adams Loop" it just says i didn't finish it at all.

I've searched online and found people who posted a year ago or two that they had same issue but with different races, but no solution!

Can anyone give suggestions on what to do and how to fix it?

Thanks!

Hmm... I've tried playing it again at least three times for both races and it didn't work. I haven't tried deleting and reinstalling though, can you tell me how that works? I think I go to the game files? I have a 8GB usb if that helps.

Anyways, all i need is the last South Central trophy for 100%! :D

You can go to "Game Save Data" and copy the MC:LA file to your flash drive. Then delete it off your harddrive. Just try to complete all the races again. If this worked, replace your old safe so you have all your old cars back and carreer progress restored.

I actually didn't mean to delete your save, though that would be the next course of action.

I meant to go under Game Data (NOT save data) and delete MC:LA. Put the disc in, fire it up, and it will reinstall (shouldn't affect your save, but back it up to a USB just in case). D/L and install any patches if you have to. Try the req'd goal attacks again. If you downloaded SC (instead of getting the complete edition), maybe try deleting and downloading again.

Basically its something to try without starting from a new save (and having to redo all the SC goal attacks). It's risky in that there's no guarantee it will work, but if it does work it should save you more effort.

Deleting your save (after backing it up) and doing the all Goal Attacks again (don't know if you have to do career again? or do enough to unlock your preferred vehicle) is the most likely to work, but involves the most effort.

I actually didn't mean to delete your save, though that would be the next course of action.

I meant to go under Game Data (NOT save data) and delete MC:LA. Put the disc in, fire it up, and it will reinstall (shouldn't affect your save, but back it up to a USB just in case). D/L and install any patches if you have to. Try the req'd goal attacks again. If you downloaded SC (instead of getting the complete edition), maybe try deleting and downloading again.

Basically its something to try without starting from a new save (and having to redo all the SC goal attacks). It's risky in that there's no guarantee it will work, but if it does work it should save you more effort.

Deleting your save (after backing it up) and doing the all Goal Attacks again (don't know if you have to do career again? or do enough to unlock your preferred vehicle) is the most likely to work, but involves the most effort.

Yeah I just realised you'd probably have to redo the career until you unlock the Exotic cars.., anyway, if there's nothing else to do, I'd try that.

• 1 month later...

yeh this sucks all i need is goooooaaaal trophy for 100% ive done all the goal attacks for SC but no trophy. it seems all the ordered races are glitched for me as when i finish any of the races all requirements are met auto saves but when i go into the goal attack stats it shows not completed. but circuit and landmark races were fine. ive even deleted the SC game data re-installed update quit game. then install map. start quit game then premium upgrade everything the same. has anyone found a way to solve this rather than start a brand new long save? any help will be much respected