Rate the trophy difficulty.  

264 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.54

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing very challenging in this game if you put in the time. Even the Goal Attacks are simple if you are using the Ninja. The online trophies are pretty annoying though, but easily boosted if you have a friend to do it with. I gave this game a rating of 6 just because of the time involved (took me about 80 hours or so).

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ab/u/Abuebao/card.png

Edited by Abuebao

The only thing difficult is the online ones. Even with boosting I still haven't been able to find enough people at once to get T Mobile My Faves trophy. But still, I really like this game, single player isn't really that hard (although I did completely re-configure the button layout), so it's like a 5 or 6 difficulty.

• 3 weeks later...

i gave it a 3 it is very easy after about 5 hours of play when you figure out what you

can and cant get away with, then your get the motorbike which makes it even more easier, then you upgrade it making every race very easy even if you crash and come off your bike 2/3 times.the dlc takes about an hour to get except the goal attack which i assume takes around 1-2 as there is around 25 or so to do. the whole game will take about 60 hours to get plat, which i havent yet got just need a few online bits and a few more goal attacks.

one more note the worse trophy in the game is the t mobile one where you have to have 5 other friends playing at the same time, you may need to arrange a time and date on a forum to get it....all for a bronze lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it an 8 rating, I have all the trophies DLC including, some of the goal attack races are a real pain (even with ninja). Not many ppl play it online which makes it difficult to get trophies, and I believe even less ppl play it online these days coz the game became a lil' dated

• 2 weeks later...

Gave it a 6 because of the difficulty to find 5 friends who have this game WHO WILL PLAY WITH YOU in that room. I had a hard time winning tiered matches online because NOBODY WAS RACING THOSE!!!!! it shouldve been win 20 races online in general. Gave up on platinum with 4 trophies to go. got

sick of the game

a 5 is a reasonable score, because it's not that hard to get the trophies...

It's just a lot of time...

BUT I can't get my final trophy that will bring me my platinum, because the game won't save my last 3 unordered goal attack races. I've raced them, got all goals it says after the race, but it's not showed in the list...

I hate it and it's frustrating... but what'cha gonna do...:(

Gave it an 8 because of all the Rockstar Trophy glitches [like in GTA 4... the 50 people limit for friends list for T-Mobile, constant freezing of Rate My Ride for Everyone's a Critic and failing to update online leaderboard, improper savestate of the game ,thus some long term goals dont save and no Trophy etc. etc. .... R* servers are terrible] and those are glitches that you MUST deal with somehow if you want a Platinum.

The time consuming part i believe should play a small part in rating the difficulty ,otherwise we'd be just blasting through Platinums and that defeats the purpose of it. As far as race difficulty ONLY it's probably a 5-6 because of the Goal Attack mode. Without Goal Attack it's a 4. The Final "bosses" were

kind of disappointing.

Edited by AUSPUFF

Gave it an 8 because of all the Rockstar Trophy glitches [like in GTA 4... the 50 people limit for friends list for T-Mobile, constant freezing of Rate My Ride for Everyone's a Critic and failing to update online leaderboard, improper savestate of the game ,thus some long term goals dont save and no Trophy etc. etc. .... R* servers are terrible] and those are glitches that you MUST deal with somehow if you want a Platinum.

The time consuming part i believe should play a small part in rating the difficulty ,otherwise we'd be just blasting through Platinums and that defeats the purpose of it. As far as race difficulty ONLY it's probably a 5-6 because of the Goal Attack mode. Without Goal Attack it's a 4. The Final "bosses" were

kind of disappointing.

The final bosses were easier than the regular races. The challenge is getting the number of wins required.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave this game a 7. After having issues trying to get the "T-Mobile MyFaves" trophy this game took alot longer to platinum than i had expected. Also some of the Time Attack trials can be difficult.

9... I can't imagine how long it'll take to drive 5,000 bloody miles.Only got two trophies left (the two CPT ones) and completed carrer mode 100% and still have 1,800 miles to go.Wtf?

This is going to take ages,I'll be playing Kz2 and just driving around in MC:LA form time to time.

Can anyone estimate how long it takes to drive 1,800 miles on the highway online...?

The T-mobile trophy was also a pain in the ass.

1/10

Time consuming, not hard at all after you've gotten used to the map.

@Silent

When going for that trophy, my avarage speed was ~230mph with the Saleen on the highway. 1800 miles would take a little less than 8 hours with that speed.

• 2 weeks later...
I gave it a 6. I think it is quite possible but I don't like the look of the online trophies. Seems to be quite time consuming as well.

Have you actually played the game, or are you rating soley based on how the trophies read? Usually, people rate the difficulty of obtaining the platinum only after they've gotten it.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 5, even though it probably deserves a bit of a lower score than that, a 3-4 maybe. If your good at racing games then it's not very difficult. Some of the online ones can be a pain, especially t-mobile, but it doesn't really relate to the difficulty of the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...