Trophy Questions/Discussion

clay

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was originally just going to rent this game but I got some Best Buy gift cards and it's dropped in price a lot so I'm wondering if I should just buy it. I do have a huge backlog of games though.

This is not really a renter. If you want to get the platinum, your talking 80+ hours of play.

This is not really a renter. If you want to get the platinum, your talking 80+ hours of play.

I was looking for an answer more towards is it worth it to buy? I'm not going to buy an average game just because the platinum takes a while to get. In terms of the game itself, is the game worth purchasing?

YES!!! I would definitely recommend you buy this game! I rented it for a day, and decided to purchase it two days after that. It's constantly rented out where I work, so that should tell you something. Everywhere I check it's gotten a high rating, as well as a high replay value.

If you've liked other Midnight Club games, you won't be disappointed with Los Angeles. :)

• 3 weeks later...

i ve seen in my screen that there are lots of red lights has been discovered but when i checked my maps to play the 15 races of red light i didnt see the icon of the red light race i just see the green and orange ones so any one can tell me wats wrong over here ?!

i ve seen in my screen that there are lots of red lights has been discovered but when i checked my maps to play the 15 races of red light i didnt see the icon of the red light race i just see the green and orange ones so any one can tell me wats wrong over here ?!

When it says red light it doesn't mean red painted on the map, which is every kind of very hard races, it means the green, yellow, orange and red spots that represent a traffic light....

• 4 weeks later...
Roughly at how many percent will I be able to get the 500,000 dollars to buy Karol's stuff? I'm at 11 percent now : /

Firstly, it is a million dollars. You get the mission to do that after beating Booke (the city champ) which is at around 65-70% however you probably won't have enough money unless you have already sold some vehicles. If you have beaten a couple of DUB tournaments on Hard then you should have some expensive cars which you can sell for a lot of money. So you should get this at around 70% in career mode. Hope that helps. :D

Thank you for the clarification.

Next up, how do I take pictures? I can't seem to figure out how! Do I need to get online or something?

Working from memory here, so forgive me if i'm slightly wrong. But, pause the game, then move the right stick. That will put you into photo mode. Hope that helps