• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people on the second list have already got the trophy, pretty sure I saw that duck360 has it now. I'm on the second list, I'll also add some of the people on the first list and hopefully we can get this out of the way.

This trophy is annoying. I've tried just joining online cruises and adding people, that didn't work then me and RV-DaEvenCooler tried to get it but only managed 3 people in total. Maybe everyone who needs this should post what time zone they live in and when they are usually available and on what days, and we can set a date and time that way.

Ok new thread ... COOL we have heres some lists

1. RV-DaEvenCooler

2.Xx_PLaSmA92_xX

3.AusWarrior

4.iraqbusiness

5.Meechyaboy6. publicmonkey87

and

1. duck360

2. BigBrotherGTU

3. Techtile

4. alexzanda1

5. RV-DaEvenCooler

6. t-gill88

and a new one

please now can we please get this done soon the players i added please use the chat i invited u to organiz whose online while ur on

Edited by Meechyaboy
error

Hello,

I'm also interested in getting this trophy. Let's form a group of 6 people (incl. yourself) and then each of us joins eachother on the psn first. If we get that first, than we must set a date and time for when we will do this race.

Who's interested??

1. GKris (that's me)

I still need the trophy, but I see that most of the ppl got it around 2-4am (at least in my time zone) so I guess most of you are from the US or simply don't have to get up early. Is there anyone from europe around here :) ?

I'll add you vdoo, I'm in the UK. I've probably got 6 people on my friends list that added me to get the trophy but I've only seen 2 or 3 of them online.

Edit: I seem to remember you saying that CET is GMT+1, I'm having a stupid moment and can't work out if that means you're on around 8pm or 10pm GMT lol.

Edited by publicmonkey87

Edit: I seem to remember you saying that CET is GMT+1, I'm having a stupid moment and can't work out if that means you're on around 8pm or 10pm GMT lol.

It means I'm usually online around 8pm GMT :)

Hi!

I'm organizing a party.

WHO: I need 5, serious (in terms of responsibility), players.

1. M-I-R-Z-A (this is my PSN ID)

2. mrbling1

3. Publicmonkey87

4. Blitz-tek

5. davewilliams000

6. a friend of mine (keep in mind that he has this trophy already, and that this slot can be replaced with a player who still didn't get this trophy)

WHEN: I live in Europe (Bosnia) so basically I'm +6 hours compared to New York, +1 compared to London, +8 compared to Los Angeles.

I can do it everyday, Monday-Friday, from 7PM/19:00 my time (1PM New York, 6PM/18:00 London, 11AM Los Angeles) to 1AM/01:00 my time (7PM New York, 12/00:00 London, 5PM Los Angeles)

Hopefully you really want to get this trophy out of the way!? If you do, add me...just write down a message saying "T-mobile", "MC" or "myFaves".

See you online!

Edited by Midane