Time trial eclipse

• 1 month later...

just try no to let go of gas.and dont drop speed around corners.but im stuck on this one to do they just keep droping your time ive beat it i think 2 times.now my time is 215.25 i gotta beat and it seems to be no way possible.maybe i boost at wrong spot idk any help.or do you even have to beat it for 100% trophies if not screw that

This may not be a help to you now, but the best way of beating the time trial is to beat it by only a second or two. The slower your time is, the slower the next time to beat will be. So cane it to the end on your first run, but slow down before you reach the last flare. You should reach it easily within time. Wait for the clock to tick down to about 3 or 4 seconds and cross the line. You should beat the time by about 1 second.

Doing this on the first and second runs makes the last much easier than if you just went as fast as you can.

thats what i was wondering beacuse i had a 116.50 it was decent i guess.then that answers my question its based on your time.so do you have to beat that for 100% trophies?

To get platinum, you will have to get both of the time trial trophies, uncle and father. Beat the first race in each of the 4 time trials (each of the four cars.) Then pick the one your best at, and beat it twice more. Thats all you have to do for platinum, win six time trial races in total. After that, you will not have to do another time trial.

Hope that helps.