Platinum glitch (in a good way?)

Hi,

I just just got the platinum on this game but it was weird...

First things first, I had 2 trophies left to collect "True Dedication" and "GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!". I successfully finished the True Dedication trophy and then unexpectedly, the platinum trophy popped?

It's just weird because the GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!! trophy is still not unlocked and somehow I achieved the platinum? I have another friend who platinum this game ages ago and he had the same glitch as far as I can tell from his trophy list because he has done all the main game trophies as well as the DLC trophy besides the GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!! trophy, like me?

I've played some games with some really horrible glitched trophies but this was just weird lol.

Is this a known issue? Anyone experienced this?

I presumed the platinum would only unlock once the DLC had been completed. The DLC trophy list isn't separated from the main list and like a lot of games of that time, you needed the DLC to finish the platinum as far as I can tell or at least I think you need the DLC to finish the platinum (KZ2 for example maybe?).

Anyway, thanks. :)

I presumed the platinum would only unlock once the DLC had been completed. The DLC trophy list isn't separated from the main list and like a lot of games of that time, you needed the DLC to finish the platinum as far as I can tell or at least I think you need the DLC to finish the platinum (KZ2 for example maybe?).

Anyway, thanks. :)

No. As with all games DLC aren't tied to the (P) in anyway way shape or form they're a separate list ;). Unsure where your getting your info from since I can't remember the last time I or infact anyone for that matter completing DLC in order to get the (P) to pop. :shrugs:.

No game has ever been like that as I can recall.

Oh and btw the list is separated from the main list :).

No. As with all games DLC aren't tied to the (P) in anyway way shape or form they're a separate list ;). Unsure where your getting your info from since I can't remember the last time I or infact anyone for that matter completing DLC in order to get the (P) to pop. :shrugs:.

No game has ever been like that as I can recall.

Oh and btw the list is separated from the main list :).

Oh, I assumed that for the old games (before trophy lists were introduced for DLC) that when the game got DLC, you needed the DLC to plat them. Sorry, this is the first "old game" I have platted and no, the DLC trophies do not have their own list.

This thread may be closed! Got my answer. :)

When I press square, it doesn't separate the DLC trophies from the main game into it's own list, so i always assumed the trophies were tied when it came to old games when achieving a plat.

Anyway, thanks for our answer. I might just finish my KZ2 platinum then as I don't own any of the DLC lol. :dance:

Edited by Casavult