Tiered Races big problem

I have big problem with tiered races in this game. Problem is I can't find anybody in tiered races. I tried quick race, zero results. I tried boost tiered with friend, we can't find each other. What is a problem with this?

I tried looking to Rockstar Social Club and noticed that MC:LA is not linked to my account. Why? I can't do this from my PS3 in game. Other multiplayer matches works well, only tiered don't connect with other players.

Anyone has same problem?

I really have no clue why it doesn't work. You were able to invite me to a private lobby so there should be no reason why you couldn't find a tiered match.

As for Social Club, mine said it wasn't linked either on the website.

If you want to try again later just send me a message.

Still thinking about it and...

I have only cars with one class, I modified my Scirocco, so it's probably a class higher than it's from beginning. Maybe You have only one car with different class and that's a problem? But in all the Internet there is no tiered, either random races with this class? Weird.

What about South Central DLC? I have Complete Edition, but still don't have quest from Karol, which quest gives you first DLC trophy. Is that wrong? I have 5% career progression by now.

I got tiered matches working by deleting my save file and starting a new game and immediately just going online and starting a tier match. It has no problem finding other players but they're also all in crummy cars, meaning that maybe that's the trick. Might be a good idea to copy your normal save to a flash drive first and then deleting.

EDIT: Nevermind, I downgraded my first car to D class on my normal file and it finds other players.

Edited by MapleStory