Servers shutdown on June 10th, 2014 (closed July 16th)

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203102767

Midnight Club Los Angeles / MCLA Complete Edition

- Online multiplayer gameplay: Removed for the PlayStation®3 version only

- All Social Club website features and account linking: Removed

- In-game multiplayer leaderboards: Removed for PlayStation®3 version only

- In-game Rate My Ride and Driving Test unlocks: Removed

So all multiplayer trophies will become unachievable.

EDIT: Since the exact date of shutdown is unknown, check this thread for the latest info about servers availability: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/231000-gamespy-services-will-ending-may-31st-2014-assistance-needed.html

Servers are currently offline.

Edited by alien713

Got it all done. If you have not got all the mp, get a boosting buddy or use 2 ps3s. Really does not take that long but the clock is ticking.

Can you give an estimate of how long it would take? I want to try and get the online done for this and Bulletstorm before the servers shut down at the end of the month.

With a good boosting group you can get the trophies done in a several hours.

Thanks for replying! I got started on it two days ago and only need to knock off the T-Mobile trophy, 100 flag captures, and the Race Editor trophy. I should have no problem finishing these up in time, especially since Bulletstorm and the rest of EA's games are now going down at the end of June.

Would anyone mind describing the process in order to achieve all the MP trophies for me, please?

If I grabbed a copy of the game tonight, would I have time to accomplish them? Thank you!

If you had a boosting partner and you both had the time, you could easily knock off most of them in a few hours. What's going to slow you down is the T-Mobile My Faves Trophy as that is glitched to hell and the ranking up trophy. However both are still possible.

If I was going for all the trophies again this be my order:

Turn in the Work and Everyone's a Critic first since they are to do with the rate my ride system and both are quite quick to earn.

Then Getting Off the Bench and Who Made This? Since you can earn the both if the joined race is race editor race.

Then work on Postman and Master Theif since they are both can be done in Capture the flag.

Then for Ranking Up since you need to win 20 tired races this will help contribute to Crossing the Line which requires you to Finish 50 races online.

Finally join a boosting session to get T-Mobile my Fav's. There are boosting sessions for that one on PSNProfiles. And ultimately this trophy can be done at any point.

If anyone is looking for someone to boost with add me. I just need a few more tired wins and be happy to help get any other trophies. PSN: silnev

• 2 weeks later...

Got till the 10th:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203102767

Question: I read that GameSpy is closing. How will this affect past Rockstar Games titles?

Answer: GameSpy's hosted services for Rockstar Games titles will no longer be provided as of June 10, 2014

Midnight Club Los Angeles / MCLA Complete Edition

•Online multiplayer gameplay: Removed for the PlayStation®3 version only

•All Social Club website features and account linking: Removed

•In-game multiplayer leaderboards: Removed for PlayStation®3 version only

•In-game Rate My Ride and Driving Test unlocks: Removed

Getting social club to work with 20 ranked matches is absolute garbage right now though, beware!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there!

I heard that the easiest way to boost the 5000miles trophy is to start an online private session or something like that so there is no traffic on the highway.

Is there still a chance to do that or is that not an option anymore?

I think about playing this game again soon since I finished the online trophies a couple of month ago...

Thank you!

Edited by TortillaChips

• 1 month later...

So im reading the servers have been down for a while but the game is on sale this week in the psn store in the description of the game it also says the certain thing that are not working on that game such as online rate my ride ect. ( at least they warn you unlike other game companies :cough: EA) so with that said will the online trophies still appear on the trophy list? Has any one bought this game during this sale to let us know about the trophies? :whistle:

So im reading the servers have been down for a while but the game is on sale this week in the psn store in the description of the game it also says the certain thing that are not working on that game such as online rate my ride ect. ( at least they warn you unlike other game companies :cough: EA) so with that said will the online trophies still appear on the trophy list? Has any one bought this game during this sale to let us know about the trophies? :whistle:

The trophies will be listed as normal and will be unobtainable. If you buy the game now, you will not be able to achieve the platinum.

The only people who can go platinum now are the ones who at least completed the online trophies before the server shutdown.