Crossing the line help

So I got my 20 tiered wins trophy right after the 20th race then did a one checkpoint race editor race about 40 times and nothing unlocked for finishing 50 races, is there any certain race you have to do, do you have to wait for the leaderboards to update or is it just glitches? Funny thing is I boosted with myself (2 ps3s) and it didn't unlock on that profile either. Am I not doing something right?

• 5 months later...

I tried to do the same thing after I finished my 20 tiered match wins. I made a race editor race that was a block long and took 5 sec to complete, but no trophy popped so I would Imagine that you have to do the original races in the game. I've heard the servers have a hard time calculating wins sometimes too so who knows.

Also, after about 20 races, the car on the other PS3 I was using would start the race 3 blocks to the north of where the race should be started.:confused:

EDIT: So today I tried to get the trophy again, I did the 'Welcome to Hollywood' race and at exactly 28 race wins the trophy popped. 28 because of 20 tiered and 2 CTF matches. So I guess that means that race editor races do not count towards race wins.

Edited by WIMTheEND

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Holly crap! I did 20 tired and it was ok, after i did 30 custom self-made races an nothing. Ok, i tried tired races again and they counts 24 hours later, but counts. So after i completed my 50 race nothing poped and leaderbord still thought what i have 41. Today leaderboard says i have 51 race but no trophy. I tried to complete one more race and nothing - i think system think i already have trophy ((