Champion Trophy Guide

Hi there, here is what i´ve figured out about the Champions.

In my example:

With the motorcycle i did 35 won races to make the champion call.

With an exotic i did 69 won races to make the champion call.

With the tuner i did 63 won races to make him call.

With muscle i got 53 wins now - champion didnt call yet.

With luxury i got 39 wins now - champion didnt call yet.

Luxury update: i did a total of 44 won luxury races now. At least 5 won races in an row to make the champion call.

Muscle update: i did a total of 58 won muscle races now. At least 5 in a row again to make the champion call.

So after i did the luxury and muscle champions im sure about my theory. To make the champions calling me i needed exactly 5 won races in a row. How much won races of each class you need all about to make that work i dont know. Maybe none, maybe 30, whatever....

Eventually someone who didnt win a race yet with i.e. a luxury car can check it out and post his result here.

To win 5 races in a row i strongly recommend freeway races. They are fast and easy. Even easy difficulty is enough.

Hope that little sub-trophy-guide will help someone.

Greetings

Edited by OmenCube

• 1 month later...

I got some extra info for the champions trophy. You need atleatst three conditions to be true before they call:

1. You need 35 wins within the category

2. You need to win five races in a row

3. The category is somehow connected with the rest of the missions. I couldn't get the Tuner to call me and I have over 100 wins within that category. I do not know which missions you need, but after I did a few the missions (not tournament or matches, but "win over x in a class / category car") the Tuner champion called me.

4. This one I am not sure about, but I think you need to have completed the game = win over the city champ and maybe buy half of the garage.

Hope it can help those that can't get the champions to call you.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the numbers

i tried to get the Muscle champ to call yesterday, got up to 43 wins, had 18 consecutive Muscle wins, and 90% of the game completed (story mode compelted though)

He still didnt call - i guess i need to win more races.

Weird, as I got the Exotic champ to call after 35 races, hadnt finished the game either

• 1 month later...

Man,

I got some issues with the trophies,

im sure they have popped up before on my list to race them, can they go away then come back? if they have been there before, winning 5 races in a row, does that make them come back even if they have been there? I still have to do luxury champ and muscle champ :(

HELP!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Could anyone recommend vehicles to do these challenges with? I can't even win 6 races with a muscle car because the handling on the car is so bad. Anyone have a list of best cars in each class?

Dude, heres an easy way 2 rack up loads of wins, rep and money no matter what car u have.

Choose ur car from ur garage(Muscle,Tuner, it doesn't matter)

After the game saves when u exit the garage choose the following:-

Start -> R1 -> Arcade -> Ordered Races -> Welcome 2 Hollywood

Choose the following settings:-

Opponents:- 1

Diff:- Easy

Power up:- Off

Traffic:- None

Weather:- Clear

Time of Day:- Dawn

Each race will take about 1 min 2 win, u will get ur win, rep and winnings.:D

If ur doing a mission like win 6 races in a muscle car then it will count in ur mission log.

As u race round the track be sure 2 use ur Special Ability as this is also an easy way 2 unlock ur next level. U should be able 2 use it twice aslong as u don't hit anything on the way round.

When race is over select RACE AGAIN and not next race.

The police will come every 3 to 4 races but dont worry, just finish the race then pay the fine.

You will then have to start again with the settings.

It might sound a little tedious and boring but it is an easy way 2 build up everything, ie/ rep, money, rank and completed missions.

• 4 weeks later...

i agree with markydr, i use the same technique but i heard if you set opponents to 5 the cops never come, i did that an done 5 races in a row (no champ yet :() an no cops!

also question...has it got to be so many wins with a car from the category or all the cars from that category cos i have like 41 wins with luxury category but only like 21 with jus a single car :S

I beat the city champ and only had enough wins to unlock the Motorcycle Champ and Tuner Champ. I had 23 Muscle wins at this point and have just unlocked the Muscle Champ at 58 wins - 35 more! I'm pretty sure I didn't have a 5 win streak either.

I have 6 Luxury wins and 0 Exotic wins, so I'll see it the same pattern happens again. ;)

Edit - I got the Luxury Champ after 35 wins and was on a +5 win streak, so I guess my theory goes out of the window. :p

I got the Exotic Champ at 35 race wins when I had none before. I was also not on a 5 win streak.

Edited by AstroFlibble

• 3 weeks later...

I have the game on 71 % but i beat the city champion , the bike and luxury champs.The others just won t call , do i need to have more percentege towards the completion of the game to get called ?

Nvm i got them all , just use markydr13 method , works good.Don t use pink sliped cars and check for calls after five wins.

Tuner wins 92

Muscle wins 50

Exotic wins 36

Luxury wins 36

Bike wins 67

Edited by Geonebun

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So how do you get the City Champ to call?

Is it worth doing the "win # races in a ____" or waiting until after the City Champ?

Wish I knew what the mission chain is in this game - ie what missions are needed to unlock what.

Just keep doin main mission and he call you anyway (but before you can beat him you need win 3 races with his "crew").

And with the other champs (exotic, luxury etc.) I've notice that they called me (excpet bike champ cuz I have over 170 wins and he call right after i've beat city champ) when I get my car class rep almost at level 5 and I get phone call. In tuner I needed more races than with the others and he called me right after 100 races.

Edited by maniekz01