Goal Attack Glitched? Lets get it fixed!

Have you been a victim of the infamous goal attacks not registering glitch for Midnight Club : Los Angeles?

Do you want to get it fixed and earn your shiny (P) that you deserve?

Then you my friend are in the right thread!

It has been years and rockstar has not patched this. Why? Because we have not gotten their attention!

If we can overload them with requests to fix this and continuously bug them they will realize this a major problem and get their teams to fix this.

Whether or not you have been glitched i ask for you participation to help us get a solution for this!

So, what can you do to help?

1. Open request tickets

For this you will need a social club account, don't let the hassle of registering stop you from getting a fix. If you already have one just login.

Open a request ticket here about the goal attacks not registering glitch :

http://support.rockstargames.com/requests/new

Have your tone as "Stern" when writing a request, you must sound serious.

You can take a look at my request for example as well as the one i followed up to :

http://support.rockstargames.com/requests/125607

When rockstar games reply to your request, refuse to wait. Question them if they are actually fixing it. Also be sure to say "we" instead of "i" in general context, this enforces the fact that there are many people wanting a fix. It helps to mention that there are many people with this glitch too, that will help get their attention. Ask them to forward your request to higher authority. The more unique tickets we have the better a chance of getting a fix and patch out not only for us but for the entire trophy-hunting community!

2. Phone their helplines and email their support

This method relies on you to call/email them constantly to have much effect. Constantly as in once a week, if that seems to often for you then once every two weeks will still be helpful without being ineffective.

Again sound stern and let them know that there are many people who want a patch. Use "we" where seems possible and ask to forward requests to higher authority. Last but not least, if they say they we will email you back or call you back, do NOT trust them, tell them you see through their lies and explain to them how serious you are about this.

Keep calling back or emailing them (both is even better) once a week or once every two weeks.

Do not give up hope, ever! We can get a solution whether anyone thinks it will happen or not. Perseverance and determination is the key!

I will list contact info below for each country i know the details for.

If you're country is not below you can use skype to call or use another countries e-mail.

Edited by Shadowrider50

For Support in the US

Phone: 1-866-405-5464

Email: usa@rockstarsupport.com

For Support in Canada

Phone: 1-800-269-5721

Email: canada@rockstarsupport.com

For Support in the UK

Phone: 08701 200060

Email: uk@rockstarsupport.com

URL: Take-Two Interactive

For Support in Australia

Phone: 1902 262 606 - $2.48 + GST per minute (higher from mobile and public phones)

For Support in New Zealand

Phone: 0900 54263 - $1.99 + GST per minute

For Support in Spain

Phone: (+34) 91 636 39 25

Email: take2@take2espana.com

For Support in Germany

Phone: Take-Two Interactive Deutschland - Take 2 Support

URL: Take-Two Interactive Deutschland - Online Support

For Support in France

Phone: 0890 808 809 (0,15 TTC / min)

Email: take2@callcenter.fr

For Support in Italy

Email: assistenza@rockstargames.com

For Support in Japan

Phone::0570-064-951 (Monday-Friday, 10:00-18:00)

Thankyou for your help everyone and thankyou for taking your time to read,

One person makes the difference, If no one stands up, nothing is going to happen...

Edited by Shadowrider50