Ranking Up Trophy Issue!?!

Ok i spent ages boosting the ranking up trophy and NOTHING!!!

Iv been reading around and it says that the trophy can take a day or few hours to pop because it can take time for the stats to go through...

Is this true or what???

Hang in there. I did mine last year and I remember it taking some time too. I think I even emailed rockstar about it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Many of you have experience the glitch or delay (not sure how to call it) that when going for the 20 Tiered Match online, the leaderboards are not updating, so no Ranking Up trophy. I write customer support, and this is their proposed solution.

Hi fearl3x

Thank you for contacting R* Technical Support. We are sorry to hear you are having an issue with our title.

Please visit Rockstar Games Social Club from your PC and log in, and unlink all your linked accounts. Then launch the game on your PlayStation 3. If prompted to log into Social Club, do so from there. Then return to your PC and re-link your PSN ID with your Social Club account.

Please let us know if this has helped you!

Cheers,

Jeremy M

Let me know if this work out for any of you since i already got the trophy 40 races later.

• 2 months later...
Many of you have experience the glitch or delay (not sure how to call it) that when going for the 20 Tiered Match online, the leaderboards are not updating, so no Ranking Up trophy. I write customer support, and this is their proposed solution.

Let me know if this work out for any of you since i already got the trophy 40 races later.

Nope, that didn't work for me. I never got the message to log in from the ps3.