is there gunna be DLC??

I was thinking the same as well. I've been playing since release and thought there would be some dlc in the near future before the psn went down. There's certainly a few more songs I'd like to see on there, but the track list available is really good as it stands.

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking the same as well. I've been playing since release and thought there would be some dlc in the near future before the psn went down. There's certainly a few more songs I'd like to see on there, but the track list available is really good as it stands.

agreed the tracklist is still great but theres a couple songs that i think would be great even though i dont like some of them... off the top of my head...

scream (feat. janet), p.y.t., off the wall, you are not alone...

It would suprise me if Ubisoft released DLC for this game. I think they're done with it and have put it aside...:o It's not a very "big" game. I mean, not very many people go buy MJTE, they'll go buy GH or RB instead.

also agreed, but it's a shame... most people wont give this a chance or dont have the equipment (move,kinect,wii) but this really is an experience where you see just why he was the king of pop... i also like the difficulty on it, it's tough to master but still gives you alot of leeway and you cant fail out...

Yeah, it's pretty weak of them to just include 29 songs, while there's alot more songs that are good. But the game was also cheaper than an ordinary new game, so I don't mind that much. It was still fun to play and it sure was an "experience".:)

EDIT: Apperently there is...! :o

Edited by OstKakan