Rate the trophy difficulty...  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.37

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 3 weeks later...

for anyone thinking this was going to be a walkthrough, guess again... just did two easy dances and barely squeezed out 1 star total... im def not a dancer lol but it is pretty tough, singing is too... i'd say it's going to be around a 6 or 7 for people that enjoy the game... a 9 for someone just trying to walk in and platinum with no singing/dance exp...

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm not supposed to vote until I've finished it, but I can guarantee I'd never make it. I'm anemic and don't have the energy to keep up with this game, despite how much you enjoy Michael Jackson, this game is not for everybody. Yeah, it's a tough game, but I wish they had really dumbed down the trophies, that way at least while I was sucking badly I could feel like I accomplished something. Kind of like the special kid in school that gets a gold sticker just for getting through the day.

• 1 month later...
I wish they had really dumbed down the trophies, that way at least while I was sucking badly I could feel like I accomplished something. Kind of like the special kid in school that gets a gold sticker just for getting through the day.

ROFL!

Post of the month right there.

• 11 months later...

voted a 9. just obtained the plat. very hard. the hardest game ive had to plat. im a huge mj fan. honestly here, if you have no patience, youll never Get this plat. spent several hours per song on hard modes for each singing and dancing. practice makes perfect. must have determination to get this plat as well. once i beat smooth criminal, i literally jumped so high while the plat popped. lol. love the game. hope you all have the patience and determination like i did!

• 5 weeks later...

This game is impossible to beat. There is either something wrong with the motion sense of the move or you have to be MJ to beat it. No matter how many times I played the same songs I never get a single star (except for 2 songs).

I've played several other games in the past, such as Singstar Dance and Dancestar and with a lot of effort I got perfect scores. Not sure what's going on here...

• 2 weeks later...
This game is impossible to beat. There is either something wrong with the motion sense of the move or you have to be MJ to beat it. No matter how many times I played the same songs I never get a single star (except for 2 songs).

I've played several other games in the past, such as Singstar Dance and Dancestar and with a lot of effort I got perfect scores. Not sure what's going on here...

hard game to learn, memorize his moves, pay damn good attention to his hands too. you have to mimic it exactly...after playuing a while...youll actually notice this game is very forgiving and youll know where/when to do a certain motion before it even scores it.

• 4 weeks later...