facebook?

1st off no facebook account you can't do this then you wont care if you get the trophy or not:)

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

like thier page and then you can write to them on the wall.

i already did so but they just claim it works.

as for taking snap shots the ps eye will do it for you and at the end of the song you can look at them and save photo and video (5 photos per song 1 video)

they save to your hard drive but to post to face book you must press box to upload while saving the photos.

but seems it dont work and i been trying from thursday and still not working a few hours ago.

It seems like Facebook functions for games may not work when the game first comes out. I know Get Fit With Mel B lets you post your workout results, but for a while it wouldn't work, but works fine now. Maybe that was the problem with this one too.

Give it a week or two and it should be fine, if not, contact their customer support via their website.

what you get the trophy?

as it wasn't working for me.

what you do apart from what it says to do in game.

did you switch something via facebook?

its 100% nothing to do w/ fb - havent changed anything on there

i think it might be a prob w/ router/ internet connectivity, firewall, or or or dunno (try to check firewall first; thats what im guessing)

just try to go to a buddy w/ internet, take your PS3 with you (or create your acc on his if he has one; thats how i did it) and give it a try

when you press square to "upload to fb" you will get like 3 messages that you have to accept - after that your first pic will upload, then you have to wait about a minute till you ca upload the next one and so on

• 1 month later...

its all the same as if it would work but there is no "Upload finished" (or so) - instead there is "This video can't be uploaded" (or so)

i did it on a buddies PS3, didnt work on mine, worked fine on his console, if you have the opportunity to do so, give it a shot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Read elsewhere that it's a problem with fat PS3s? Mine aren't uploading either.

Wow, that must be it. Switched to my Slim Lightning and the pics are going up nicely (after downloading the PSN update, of course).

I have a phat PS3 and had no problems uploading to facebook. I had to go into account management and choose my facebook settings though - turned publish trophy information to on and ingame stories (I think that's what it was called) and it worked fine.

• 4 months later...

I've tried uploading pictures to facebook today with no luck. I have everything set correctly and it works fine for buzz music. I fear that it's now broken and won't be fixed and so will make me have yet another unachieveable plat.

Also I asked my friend who created the guide here for this game to try it for me and he got the same problem so I'm not very happy atm...only one online trophy in this game for platinum and can't get it.

Edited by stedaman

• 3 weeks later...