The trophies are harder than they seem

Hey guys just bought the game and I'm already struggling to get the trophy "Robot" (get 5 stars on 5 easy songs). I'm not even able to get five star for one (I tried "Heal the World") :think: My record is 9522 points (4 stars) and judging by the leaderboards not a lot of people have 5 stars.

singing or dancing?

singing i got 5x easy

1x difficult

dancing seems really difficult to me though

no 5 stars yet, not even 3 stars ....

got 5k on a difficult song tho, but thats it xD

if there are any good advice on how to dance - plz let us know!

singing :o I've just broken my record : 9800pts but still 4 stars :( which songs did you choose ? i'm surprised that you got 5 stars so quickly.

And no I haven't tried the dance yet.

i got medium 5x 5* now too

just last 2 difficult songs missing

well

1. i know a lot of his songs obv

2. my main intrsument on Rock band and stuff is vocals, got every singing trophy so far, so dont think this game will keep me away from its singing trophies ;P - what i wanna say, im pretty used to singing stuff @ any game

i 5starred

easy:

- The Girl is Mine

- Stranger in Moscow

- Earth Song

- Will You Be There

- Heal the World

medium:

- Bad

- Beat it (can't recommand, it pretty tough - take Billy Jean or so instead)

- They Don't Care About Us

- Black or White

- The Way You Make Me Feel

difficult:

- Thriller

- Smooth Criminal (good luck e1, its really tough to sing)

(Wanna Be Startin Somethin and working day and night is what i have to go for, but dont know these songs - so it might take a while ...)

try to dance - trust me - its worse than singing xD

just 5 starred "wanna Be Startin Somethin" - no1 score 10289

second is at 9197 xD

well i think i couldve made like 211 more, but i dont care for mj highscores ;)

1 to go for my first gold trophy

lol, ok done: got exactly 10k points on it, lol

now there is just time consuming singing and sick dancing stuff left, lol

Edited by LoAlexandria

Jesus how did you beat them??? do you have any tips Alexandria ? I'm a very very big fan of MJ and I want that MoonWalk (P) xD

sry, there arent any good advise for singin in this game

its just knowing his songs makes it easier - playin em a lot and remember the note u sang when the pitch said you hit the note.

important esp for insanely high and low notes.

for dancing: its really "just" knowing the dance - dance the same song over and over again, till you really know every gd move he makes

im at 5x 5* dancing so far (10 to go)

@ U Destruction: its actually pretty good - better than singstar (dance) imo

i put it on top - and i stand like 2m away from it.

atm im trying "Ghosts" (MJ - hard)

the part he's a skeleton suxx...

but im about to make a vid and put on youtube if i get those 10k points :)

here it is: my vid 5starring ghosts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N40XMek7664]YouTube - Ghosts (MJ, hard) - 5Stars 2nd Place - Micheal Jackson The Experience[/ame]

Edited by LoAlexandria

Well I'm not giving up! I'll keep repeating a dance over and over again until I get it !

Hi Duck :) Just a little advice, keep practicing and you'll get most of the trophies :) At first some songs/dances looked pretty much impossible to me (I have no singing nor dancing skills) but I'm getting better everyday. I haven't 5 starred anything yet but it's coming soon :)

Good luck !

Edited by superpj

i put it on top - and i stand like 2m away from it.

atm im trying "Ghosts" (MJ - hard)

the part he's a skeleton suxx...

but im about to make a vid and put on youtube if i get those 10k points :)

here it is: my vid 5starring ghosts

YouTube - Ghosts (MJ, hard) - 5Stars 2nd Place - Micheal Jackson The Experience

Dear Alexandria,

I like most of MJ's songs (the hip-hop dance ones, not the slow ones). I am not much of a fan of MJ, and neither am I into Music games (though I play a couple of real-life intruments), but I just want to say... you are a Beast.

I stumbled upon this thread because a good friend of mine, who has never shown any interest in trophies at all for the past few years suddenly decides he want to go for this. He's a big MJ fan so I had to know what really piqued his interest.

Its a good thing I'm not into Music games, that dance you showed was bloody way out of my league. Bravo !!

Edit: It's even more amazing when you say you're more into Vocals and not really the Dance type. Inherent talent? :p

Edit2: Please do post up more vids! You got me hooked :)

Edited by yewjhin

hah thx :)

Here You go:

Suset Driver (hard)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYN48BdRlqg]YouTube - Sunset Driver.- Michael Jackson The Experience - 5Stars PS3 Rank #3[/ame]

Just 2 more Songs to go for Platinum :)

I'll do vids of em too (if i can 5star em)

Songs: Beat It (Crew) and Remember the Time (MJ)

Edit: just 5starred Remember the Time (MJ)

Vid is on cam, not sure when i get to upload it

Edited by LoAlexandria

Last 2 are coming

Remember the Time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlgv1xacSE4]YouTube - Remember the Time (MJ, hard) - Michael Jackson The Experience - 5 stars[/ame]

Bad (sry for the bad quality) - I'll get my Platinum in 29 Songs, lol (2 move Controllers - 1, 10, 20 and 29 different Songs are missing)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaWpHWtA3GU]YouTube - Bad (Crew, hard) - Michael Jackson the Experience - 5Stars Ps3 Rank #1[/ame]

Edited by LoAlexandria

the trophies are a little difficult to get i agree but what is odd is that when you sing songs short the game does not record the stars which suck singstar would allow the score or stars to be saved on the system i think that if the songs would allow the save to ocur on short version it might of been easier to get the 5 stars on the game, also why did the ps3 get less to do than the xbox 360 when it came to trophies and the x box's alternative and the pictures for the alternatives looks pretty cool too why did the ps3 not have the same ones for them too i love the game tho