Do you need two mics?

Just bought the game and I can confirm that you need 2 mics. Unless I'm doing something wrong, the PSeye mic dosn't work, you need a stand alone mic.

To sum it up, to plat this game you need :

- 1 PSeye

- 2 mics

- 2 moves

:eek:

they should've given us the possibility to play with an online partner :(

EDIT : You can use the playstation headset because it's detected as a mic

Edited by superpj

Just bought the game and I can confirm that you need 2 mics. Unless I'm doing something wrong, the PSeye mic dosn't work, you need a stand alone mic.

To sum it up, to plat this game you need :

- 1 PSeye

- 2 mics

- 2 moves

:eek:

they should've given us the possibility to play with an online partner :(

So you can't use one mic, and one bluetooth, or two bluetooths?

Do you know what are the best Micro for that kind of game ?? I never really played one, as I usually find that the quality of the micro are poor on game station. But I can't resist Michael Jackson's songs !!!

LoAlexandria 5starred a lot of songs and he told that he's using a "Logitech" microphone. I wasn't able to get more precisions about the model.

So you can't use one mic, and one bluetooth, or two bluetooths?

as long as your device is detected as a microphone it's ok. personaly I'm using this, it works but I'm not getting very good results :

http://www.playstation80gb.com/wp-content/uploads/playstation%20headset%20pairing%20mode.jpg

Thanks for the reply!

Now I have another problem. I have one bluetooth and one mic from my computer. But I can't use both when I edit my singers. Only one (the mic from my computer) is fonctionnal. And when I only use my bluetooth...It work well. Any solutions?

as long as your device is detected as a microphone it's ok. personaly I'm using this, it works but I'm not getting very good results :

http://www.playstation80gb.com/wp-content/uploads/playstation%20headset%20pairing%20mode.jpg

I have a Blueant z9, but I'm concerned about how I'm going to be able to play with 2 singers. Currently when I go to Accessories>Bluetooth Devices, it looks like only one device can be activated. So before I buy another z9, or a microphone I'd like to know how to play with 2 singers is possible.

• 1 month later...