Michael Jackson The Experience HD

Blood on the Dancefloor - King of Pop

Pleeease can someone help me, I really dont know how to do it, it is my very last challenge!!! I have done it about 20 times, is there a trick I am missing.

All I can gather is that points dont count towards your rating, all that seems too, is if you have any 'ok's' or 'misses', as soon as you get one of these you are demoted to an 'A' grade.

I tend to get about one miss and one ok, its those bloody circlies, I defo do them right but it doesnt seem to register.

Any advice? I usually get around 400 perfects, 30-40 greats, one miss and 1 ok....

Thanks guys!

I know I am talking to myself a bit here but incase anybody is reading, for the complete all perfect on rookie the bad song, I managed to complete the challenge but I only perfected up to about 10 moves after the freestyle sequence, so, either you have to perfect every monve but not in one song, or you only need to perfect the first 100ish moves!

hope this helps anyone who was close to giving up... now I just need to find someone else stupid enough to own the game close to me!??!?!?!

I know I am talking to myself a bit here but incase anybody is reading, for the complete all perfect on rookie the bad song, I managed to complete the challenge but I only perfected up to about 10 moves after the freestyle sequence, so, either you have to perfect every monve but not in one song, or you only need to perfect the first 100ish moves!

hope this helps anyone who was close to giving up... now I just need to find someone else stupid enough to own the game close to me!??!?!?!

Why do you need to do that for the Platinum? Does it unlock a glove or figure?

• 2 months later...

This game deserves 9 difficulty rating because of this damn trophy! I can't do it!!'

EDIT 1: 325 Perfect, 111 Great, 0 - OK, 1 miss AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

EDIT 2: After 2 more hours I finally did it! It feels great! Challenges like this keep me going. My heart was ponding so quickly and my fingers were swetty

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8299/8000233050_88cbfbd8f5.jpg

zdjęcie by m.skrok, on Flickr

Edited by skroq

• 5 years later...