Michael Jackson The Experience HD

MJ Experience Challenges

Let's see if the small group of people playing this game can organize some kind of list of challenges, tips for completing them and try our best to keep track of what the important challenges are (the ones that unlock figures and gloves).

We have some good experienced and dedicated trophy hunters like myself, Pyramat and Bholegood playing this game so I imagine we can get some progress.

What I know so far is:

Golden Glove - 30 Perfect Streak on Thriller (Expert)

Platinum Glove - 50 Perfect Streak on Going Hollywood (Expert)

Emerald Glove - Draw 45 Perfect Shapes in a Row on Smooth Criminal (I did it on Medium)

Red Ruby Glove - Wear Alt Costume on Ghost

White Armband - Get 100% Perfect shapes (184 perfects) on Bad (Rookie)

Black Armband - ?? (I have this glove but forget what I did to unlock it) ?? - Someone remind me.

Obsidian Glove - Achieve K-Rank on Blood on the Dance Floor (Expert) --> EXTREMELY HARD!

MJ Figure - 40 Perfect Shapes in a Row on The Way You Make Me Feel (I did it on Medium)

MJ Figure - Draw 200 Perfect Shapes on Speed Demon (Medium)

I also have the black glove (allowing 2 misses to be converted to perfects) but I don't remember how I got it.

It also seems the harder challenges in the game will unlock figures/gloves. I currently have all but 1 figures and I remember completing challenges like reaching top of the leaderboard, X score/X Rank on Expert were giving the figures.

** If anyone can confirm ANY secret freestyle sequences or can get any multiplayer (ad-hoc) challenges completed and report what they unlock that would be very helpful**

If all is well hopefully we can narrow down or eliminate certain challenges from being related to trophies (ideally, no secret freestyles or MP challenges will be required to be completed to get gloves/figures). However I have a gut feeling that you'll probably get a figure/glove for completing every challenge :(

Edited by QuantumMercury

I sorta wish I had been keeping track of what challenges unlocked what. I'm done most of them now, and I don't really have any interest to go back through all them and take note of what unlocks what. If memory serves, I think Bholegood said somewhere that he completed Blood on the Dance Floor with a K rating on Expert, and that it did unlock either a glove or a figure.

EDIT: Here it is:

Does the K rating on Blood on the Dance floor unlock a glove or a figure? From the way you put it, it sounds like it...

Yea you will have to do blood on the dance floo.r. It gives a glove.

So I guess you can add that to the list, though we're still not sure which glove exactly it unlocks.

Edited by Pyramat

I sorta wish I had been keeping track of what challenges unlocked what. I'm done most of them now, and I don't really have any interest to go back through all them and take note of what unlocks what. If memory serves, I think Bholegood said somewhere that he completed Blood on the Dance Floor with a K rating on Expert, and that it did unlock either a glove or a figure.

EDIT: Here it is:

So I guess you can add that to the list, though we're still not sure which glove exactly it unlocks.

I've gotten 2 K ranks so far, the challenge on rookie for Don't Stop Til You Get Enough with 211 perfects, 27 greats, nothing else.

And on The Way You Make Me Feel on Medium with less than 30 greats again I believe which unlocked a figure.

Edit: Well I've unlocked 1 glove and 2 more figures since I made this post 1 hour ago lol. Really my only concern is if any gloves/the last figure I need is tied to any special freestyle sequences or MP challenges. I have not done any freestyle sequences or MP challenges. I know Bholegood said he completed a secret freestyle on Ghost did he say what it gave him as an unlock?

I can K-rank Blood given enough practice I just gotta find that last figure and the last 4 gloves (if K-ranking Blood gives a glove then 3 more gloves).

Edit 2: YES BABY! I JUST UNLOCKED THE WHITE GLOVE! By getting 100% perfect shapes on Rookie on Bad! The white armband will undoubtedly make K-ranking Blood easier. It makes the first 2 incorrect timings as perfect. IDK between that and the Black glove both can be very useful.

Edit 3: Just unlocked another glove, Red Ruby very easy. Only 2 more gloves (1 more if we know K-rank on Blood is one) and 1 figure to go!

Edited by QuantumMercury

i don't remember what they were but when i did the MP ones i was missing 2 gloves and a figure. i had them all when i was done

Yep I've completed every single challenge except the secret sequences and multiplayer challenges. So the remaining 1 glove and figure would be tied up somewhere in those.

Glad you posted this man, cause that means the remaining glove and figure I need would be in the MP challenges and NOT the secret freestyle challenges.

I am missing 2 gloves but I haven't done the K-rank on Blood yet and from your post you got a glove from it so I imagine when I do that if I can do the MP I'll have all gloves and figures.

Now all we need is the one freestyle sequence for the silver trophy and we can wrap up plats. I still need to find a local MP partner though :(

Omg I finally K-ranked Blood on the Dance Floor after 2 hours of straight trying! I got sooo damn close so many times! Look at this shit:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/419153_10150641575259360_502789359_8714853_894225051_n.jpg

And the finally:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/428074_10150641575384360_502789359_8714855_2077837026_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...