Michael Jackson The Experience HD

Demo Giving Trophies?

I downloaded the demo last night and played it for a little bit and got a couple trophies but they're put with a bubble around them and they don't sync to the server. It's like it's a 1hr trial but there's no time limit on the demo. And now the trophy list is added for a demo and this is a game I'll probably never but unless it's like $5-$10.

Do trophy lists get added for all demos? If they do then I'm not downloading anymore vita demos.

A lot of people were saying that you could get the full game if you got the demo, are you sure you didn't actually earn the trophies? The games don't show up online or on the PS3, only on the Vita. Obviously, there aren't any trophy icons online since they don't show up anywhere yet, but you MAY have had the full game....

A lot of people were saying that you could get the full game if you got the demo, are you sure you didn't actually earn the trophies? The games don't show up online or on the PS3, only on the Vita. Obviously, there aren't any trophy icons online since they don't show up anywhere yet, but you MAY have had the full game....

It was the full game and I could earn the trophies but they wouldn't sync. Have you ever played a 1hr trial on ps3? you can earn trophies in that hour but they're put with a bubble around them and they don't sync to the server. It was the same way with this game except there was no 1hr trial.

Edited by Tw1zTiD-MaFiA21

It was the full game and I could earn the trophies but they wouldn't sync. Have you ever played a 1hr trial on ps3? you can earn trophies in that hour but they're put with a bubble around them and they don't sync to the server. It was the same way with this game except there was no 1hr trial.

I've never played a 1Hr trial on PS3 but I downloaded the demo when GodChild mentioned that the demo was giving him trophies and other ppl said it was the full version of the game.

What does restoring the vita affect?

I've never played a 1Hr trial on PS3 but I downloaded the demo when GodChild mentioned that the demo was giving him trophies and other ppl said it was the full version of the game.

What does restoring the vita affect?

Nothing thats important, just make sure you sync your trophies to the server before you restore your vita and TAKE OUT your memory card 1st. When you take out your memory card with the vita on the vita will restart then go to settings and restore it, if it asks you to deactivate hit yes, you can reactivate after you restore the vita and reinsert the memory card.

Just for future reference: You can play Demo's that load trophy lists, just don't sync them afterwards. Go to your profile on the users tab and delete it, now create a new profile and sign up for PS store using your existing account. The game should of vanished from your trophy list.

- Hope it helps. :)