Michael Jackson The Experience HD

Secret Freestyle Sequences?

So apparently nobody plays this game since it's been out for a week now and there still isn't a single post in this forum. But anyway, for those of you that have played it, you may have noticed that there's "secret freestyle sequences" for several songs. Most are related to challenges, but one has a trophy directly tied to it. Does anyone know what these secret freestyle sequences are or how we're supposed to know them?

so once you get to level 20 you unlock the freestyle mode. as of now its pointless because it seems you cant unlock any challenges.

I've tried emailing ubisoft but they were total d bags and told me to post on their forum. A forum that has NO information about the game. Nothing on youtube, nothing anywhere. I found the secret combo to Ghosts but thats useless. just gives you a song effect. that sequence is 10 commands long.

So you have a sequence that's between 1-10 and 16 possible moves. the combination equal the billions. completely ridiculous curveball trophy if you ask me.:mad:

so once you get to level 20 you unlock the freestyle mode. as of now its pointless because it seems you cant unlock any challenges.

I've tried emailing ubisoft but they were total d bags and told me to post on their forum. A forum that has NO information about the game. Nothing on youtube, nothing anywhere. I found the secret combo to Ghosts but thats useless. just gives you a song effect. that sequence is 10 commands long.

So you have a sequence that's between 1-10 and 16 possible moves. the combination equal the billions. completely ridiculous curveball trophy if you ask me.:mad:

Seriously? It can be up to 10 moves long and we're supposed to just guess it? God damn this game has some stupid trophies. It was bad enough making multiplayer trophies when the only way to play multiplayer is through ad-hoc mode, but now we have to guess some random sequence of moves to get another trophy? I'm glad I got this game when it was free on the Playstation Store.

Anyway, do you remember what the sequence was for Ghosts? I know it doesn't help for any trophies, but I like knocking out challenges anyway.

circle to the left, ↑,↖,←,↙,↓,↘, →,↗,↑, circle to the right for ghosts. the challenge gives some bs reward.

but that being said how in the hell are we supposed to guess the sequence TWICE in the same song. And yes i've tried this sequence backwards and forwards on RtT.

Also FYI the gloves and figures are tied to multiplayer challenges. rock with you, don't stop til you get enough give you a glove and a figure. so no multiplayer = 2 less gold trophies cause you can't get all the gloves/figures without doing those two. I'm going back to grinding now.:(

circle to the left, ↑,↖,←,↙,↓,↘, →,↗,↑, circle to the right for ghosts. the challenge gives some bs reward.

but that being said how in the hell are we supposed to guess the sequence TWICE in the same song. And yes i've tried this sequence backwards and forwards on RtT.

Also FYI the gloves and figures are tied to multiplayer challenges. rock with you, don't stop til you get enough give you a glove and a figure. so no multiplayer = 2 less gold trophies cause you can't get all the gloves/figures without doing those two. I'm going back to grinding now.:(

Thanks, I'll do that challenge tomorrow. And it sucks that there's gloves and figures tied to the multiplayer, but what I'm really worried about is if you get anything important for getting a King of Pop rating on Blood on the Dance Floor. That seems to be the hardest challenge in the game, since getting a King of Pop rating on Expert requires you to get perfect on almost every move.

For multiplayer I think the only way to do it is to buy another copy of the game when it gets cheaper (I don't think that'll take too long), and then get someone you know with a Vita to boost it with you. My cousin said he would buy a Vita when there's a price drop, so I guess I'll wait till then to get the multiplayer trophies and challenges. That might be a year or two from now, but if it takes that long, so be it. I can almost guarantee this game will be no more than $20 eventually, and I'm gonna have to buy it to unlock the trophies anyway.

Edited by Pyramat

I officially HATE Ubisoft.

-------- Original message --------

Subject: Hi support people. My question is about the secret sequences in the game. Namely... [incident: 120227-000102]

To: chaddlyr3@hotmail.com

CC:

Recently you requested personal assistance from Ubisoft Support. Below

is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it

within the next 21 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Please do not reply directly to this email. If your issue remains

unresolved, you can update your question from our support site. Click

the following link or paste it into your web browser.

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/1414438

Subject

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi support people. My question is about the secret sequences in the game. Namely...

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email(Jason) - 02/27/2012 06:25 PM

Hi ,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support. Unfortunately, the issue you are having is related to general gameplay hints and tips that is either covered in the manual, or is available via another source such as the Ubisoft forums (http://forums.ubi.com/).

You may be able to find hints, tips, and walkthroughs for this game for free by visiting fan led websites such as Video Game Cheats, Reviews, FAQs, Message Boards, and More - GameFAQs and Video Games, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Game Trailers, Reviews, News, Previews & Videos at IGN.

Customer By Web Form - 02/27/2012 12:50 AM

Hi support people. My question is about the secret sequences in the game. Namely the secret freestyle in Remember the Time. I've asked you guys before for help.I was referred to Gamefaqs, which has no info on the game. IGN was also referenced in the solution email, and no avail there either. Lastly in the response i received, the ubi forums were also suggested. I visited the forum in search for a topic on the game and there were none, so i posted my question in the general thread, but still have no responses. I would even be willing to buy a guide or something if it had any hints, but those don't exist either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I turn to your support staff because there is no realistic way to just randomly guess the sequence. A hint would help tremendously.

Question Reference #120227-000102

Product Level 1: PS Vita

Product Level 2: Michael Jackson: The Experience

Category Level 1: Gameplay Questions

Category Level 2: any

Date Created: 02/27/2012 12:50 AM

Last Updated: 02/27/2012 06:25 PM

[---001:002024:63536---]

Seriously eff them

Wow, that's some bullshit. There's literally no way to figure out the sequence, there's absolutely no logic behind it. It's just a random guessing game and they won't even give the slightest hint. There's no info on this game anywhere, and all forums for it are completely dead. There's what, 4 or 5 people on this site that want to figure this out? Considering this is the biggest trophy hunting site, that's pretty bad. I don't think this is gonna get figured out anytime soon unless we figure it out ourselves...

hate ubisoft i facebooked,twitter and emailed them asking about these moves stating that you need to be lucky to fluke one let alone you expecting us to know them,that and muliplayer challenges and trophies with little to no chance of getting considering it wont be that big a selling game and not only that having somebody in your local areas having it.

they removed the posts,emailed back saying it wasn't the place to post asking for cheats.

emailed back saying it wasn't a cheat request it was a gaming issue due to ubisofts part,expecting its customer to be phsyic and know the combos that could have thousands of solutions....with little than a few seconds to find them.

they replied with the same crap find cheats on game cheat sites or their fourms.

So much rage right now, they don't even give you a hint. If they could even say "hey we cant tell you what it is, but it's 5 moves" i would love them. but no, they want you to do it blind. Not to mention, what if there are 2 DIFFERENT secret sequences in that song? We're screwed if so.

I know that in the first FS you can do between 7-8 moves and the second one is shorter at about 6-7 moves.( thats not doing any spins)

So i should be able to rule that the sequence is less than 6.

Moves possible

spin left- spin right

upcurve left- upcurve right

down curve left- down curve right

left curve up- left curve down

right curve up- right curve down

(in num pad format) 98764321 (point directions)

tap

slide ( on back touch pad)

double tap (on back touch pad)

19 - 21 possible gestures in a random sequence of possibly 7.

How can so many songs feature you having to do a random sequence with no hint at how to do it at all?

At first I thought maybe it was in the loading screen but then I see that its the same sequence everytime in all the loading screens.

All that I have left is the secret freestyles, multiplayer challenges, and getting that K rank on Blood on the Dance Floor.

Edit: Got my all perfect shapes on Bad. Thing is, the challenge was achieved somewhere mid song. So even though I did end with all perfects. I believe it was achieved as soon as that popped before the cutscene with the roller skater synth solo break.

And that unlocked the white armgard: The first two incorrect timings will still be seen as "perfect".

And I had wore the glove that offers one incorrect timing. But that never seemed to work properly. It does come in if you accidently tap the screen though. But if I ever got a great, it wouldn't fix that so...yeah something is mislabeled with that.

Still missing 3 gloves, and 1 statue...so yeah.

I'm not entirely convinced that K rank is dependant on score either. Because I am getting an A rank on Blood on the Dance Floor with around 240k 1 miss without score glove. And then 358k with score glove and its still an A rank.

I always break combo at those double circles.

I'm think K rank might just be full combo and possibly taking into account your pefect/great ratio.

Edited by MaximusDM

Once you guys finish all the challenges, except secrets and multiplayer, you should have 2 gloves and 1 figure missing. those are obtained through multiplayer. one glove actually unlocked while losing a battle so i don't know the exact requirement. the songs that have stuff are dont stop til you get enough and whichever song required you to win 2 battles.

The K rating on Blood is a full combo with little to no greats. i used the glove that allowed for 2 incorrect shapes because i would always miss on the second chorus with"susie" (down down up up tap tap) pattern.

I would suggest to keep at it for practice and play it with the 1.4 score glove until you under 5 misses, so you can grind for level 20

still no IDEA about remember the time. The game is officially on my shelf til I find any leads.

The K rating on Blood is a full combo with little to no greats. i used the glove that allowed for 2 incorrect shapes because i would always miss on the second chorus with"susie" (down down up up tap tap) pattern.

I would suggest to keep at it for practice and play it with the 1.4 score glove until you under 5 misses, so you can grind for level 20

still no IDEA about remember the time. The game is officially on my shelf til I find any leads.

Does the K rating on Blood on the Dance floor unlock a glove or a figure? From the way you put it, it sounds like it...

ok guys so some of you have found the secret dance moves for a few tracks.

i read thriller,ghost (which didn't work for me is it a full circle or the curve to the left and right?)

how about those that claim to have more or less got everything share some of the freestyle moves?

it seems silly coming here and only 1 person share a move,yes most dont get a trophy but even a little help is welcome as they could unlock gloves and stuff :)

The only thing I got was ghosts. I found it on youtube. I literally copied the comment and posted it here. Do a search for michael jackson expierience 3ds and you'll find this dude has like all the songs. Only ghosts has the sequence explained in one of the comments.

For thriller I don't know what I did but try double tapping the back touchpanel. I wasn't trying to get that when I did.

That's all I know. Besides the other secrets are irrelevent because they only give costumes and song effects. You will be at 96%(trophy) if you do all the challenges except the secret ones. That's counting the multiplayer of course.

I've all but given up on this. I just can't guess the sequence. Someone from ubisoft has to come forward.

There is no point in trying to randomly guess this... it's such a stupid trophy when there is no indication or hint on what to do. Plus, who knows if it is 2 separate freestyle sequences.

I don't think Ubisoft gives a single shit about trophies or trophy hunters. Look at the way they treated people who kept saying that one Tom Clancy End War trophy was glitched cause no one has plat and Ubisoft kept saying to fuck off they don't care.

Much like Crytek in that regard.

Finally found out the Hidden Freestyle Sequence for Remember the Time :dance:

↖.↗.↖.↗

Bad it just gives a Effect.

Wow, dont kow how you managed to find it but it worked. Was the only trophy needed to platinum the game. Thanks! First Vita platinum.:)