Got question/need help

Brasilkilla

So I was playing metro last light yesterday and got 5 trophies towards the last few missions. All of the sudden the game froze, I went back and finish the game with np. After I synced my trophies I noticed that the 5 trophies I got prior to the game freezing were not there, only the ones I got after restarting. So I thought ok no big deal I just go to chapter select and get em again. I went on chapter select did a few of them n NOTHING, I can't get those trophies to pop. I even tried uninstalling the game data and reinstalling, but the trophies still don't unlock. This is a bummer because I'm not too crazy about the game to do another playthru, anybody know If here's anything else I can try?

This is a known bug and there's no cure, all you can do is keep replaying the game until the game decides to be charitable and give them back (if it ever does) :(.

I didn't know it was a known bug, I thought it happened cuss of my game freezing for some reason. Like I said on my post, I really don't want to do another playthru, I didn't enjoy the game that much for another run so I guess Its just going to be missed trophies