Have I messed up "Shadow Ranger"??

Petedappa

Right, So I am up to "The Chase" level which I started the level with 4 health packs. I am now up to the point where there is a train alongside you with enemies aboard, however I have used all of my health packs.

Each time I die and re-try and die at the exact same part and it seems as if there is no way to do it without shooting the enemies.

When I restart from last checkpoint it takes me back to where the train pulls alongside so I still have no health packs.

Is there anything I can do?

Is there a way of restarting the level rather than the checkpoint?

I can't even load my data from my cloud as it says I have to wait 24 hours to re-download (Even though I've never downloaded this data). I go away for a few days tonight and the data on the cloud will be overwritten by todays data, unless there is a way to stop that while I'm away?

I had to restart the chapter Red Square when I died and the check point kept loading me in a glitched spot, I couldn't move, shoot, do anything. If I remember right, I did Chapter select from the main menu, and was able to start the level over with any gear I originally started with.

On a side note, this was my first play through and I still achieved Shadow Ranger and the good ending, in case you're wondering if Chapter select on the same chapter may interfere with progress. Hope it works out for you too.

To restart a Chapter you have to use Chapter Select. As for your other question, you have to disable PS+ uploads completely via one of the options in the System Settings menu. Also read this:

WARNING:

Uploading your save, for some stupid reason, also counts as having downloaded it. What this means is if anything happens to your save and you want to download it, you'll be locked out of downloading for 24hrs .

Source: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps3-discussion/62819-ps3ts-official-locked-saves-other-info-thread.html

• 2 weeks later...
I had to restart the chapter Red Square when I died and the check point kept loading me in a glitched spot, I couldn't move, shoot, do anything. If I remember right, I did Chapter select from the main menu, and was able to start the level over with any gear I originally started with.

On a side note, this was my first play through and I still achieved Shadow Ranger and the good ending, in case you're wondering if Chapter select on the same chapter may interfere with progress. Hope it works out for you too.

So if we do chapter select on same chapter we're good? Sweet, I got glitched at the church crossing part in Nightfall...I killed the beast too fast apparently.