Shadow Ranger

Pazuzu98224

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering if anyone figured out exactly what parts of the game you are considered "forced" to kill. The only parts I killed anyone on was the final battle and the one with all the snipers and I didn't get the trophy.

Wish I knew... went through the exact same issue as you, I even set the game to easy for the Final Battle and only shot at the tank + last wave of soldiers that barricade the Flamethrower duder.

Also no trophy :/

On the chapter "Bandits," how do you get past that first area without killing anyone? I can knock everyone out except for one last guy. He's always on top of a mine cart thing and there's an invisible wall around it so I can't jump up there to knock him out. The guy that has been captured won't let me untie him until all of the bandits have been taken care of, so how do I do it?

:think:

Edit: Never mind, I got him. You can actually knock the guy out on top of the mine cart thing, you just have to wait until he sits down if you've alerted him or whatever. I think he sits there by default too if you don't alert him at all.

Edited by Brandon_2535

I'm not sure(cause I killed everybody and everything)but I'd imagine the forced parts are the snipers and the final stand as I don't see any way to go around and knock out all of those enemies.

What I'm wondering is if I go through via chapter select can I get the no human kills trophy or do I have to go through the entire game again.

I'm not sure(cause I killed everybody and everything)but I'd imagine the forced parts are the snipers and the final stand as I don't see any way to go around and knock out all of those enemies.

What I'm wondering is if I go through via chapter select can I get the no human kills trophy or do I have to go through the entire game again.

Good question. I would assume you will have to start a new game. Though try on a chapter and just knock every one out and if the the Killed No One on thet level pops, you can do it chapter by chapter.

I ended up killing three people, because didn't know about knocking out, each at places that had save this person events so probably won't get it.

But places like the chase make it hard to know if you can kill or not because it makes it quite a challenge to knock anyone out.

You cant knock out people once they spot you can you? I know we can knock them out when in stealth, but other then that, in combat he stabs people.

You can. I figured this out on the train because they were shooting at me so I just ran up to them and it still gives you the option to knock them out.

Yup I managed to take out the first four of them that way before saying screw it after too many tries.

Also looks like you need to spare everyone with the square button instead of killing them when it comes to the obvious guys when you are right in front of them.

Got the trophy and the good ending :D

I only killed 1 person in the whole game, the flamethrower guy at the end. He is the only one your forced to kill. I sneaked most of the game but knocked out people a lot.

So can you shoot the tank? And can you kill the guards around the flamethrower guy?

Im pretty sure the tank has people on it

Got the trophy and the good ending :D

I only killed 1 person in the whole game, the flamethrower guy at the end. He is the only one your forced to kill. I sneaked most of the game but knocked out people a lot.

Though curious for my next play, when you kill him he blows up and hits the shield guards, is that the way it is done, or do you need to wait longer and have them away from him somehow.

Though curious for my next play, when you kill him he blows up and hits the shield guards, is that the way it is done, or do you need to wait longer and have them away from him somehow.

Good question, maybe we distract the other guards?

I'm on the chapter "Red Square" and I'm stuck at the part where you get surrounded by snipers and other enemies. How do you get through this area without killing anyone?

Edit: Never mind, found a guide for this part.

Edit: Alright, I need help again. I've entered past the gate now in the sniper area. However, there's an enemy (Pavel?) standing on the staircase. I can't get up the staircase fast enough to knock him out. Even if I sprint, he's able to mow me down before I can get to him.

Edited by Brandon_2535

I'm on the chapter "Red Square" and I'm stuck at the part where you get surrounded by snipers and other enemies. How do you get through this area without killing anyone?

Edit: Never mind, found a guide for this part.

Edit: Alright, I need help again. I've entered past the gate now in the sniper area. However, there's an enemy (Pavel?) standing on the staircase. I can't get up the staircase fast enough to knock him out. Even if I sprint, he's able to mow me down before I can get to him.

Yes, the guy on the stairs isn't a normal enemy. If you shoot him he'll just keep retreating until he falls over, then a cutscene plays.

Nope, he just set on fire for me. He didn't blow up at all. Then the shield enemies just fell over.

That would be the 'blowing up' part, not much of one though, but thanks god to know can just shoot away at is head then. So they probably die either way or most likely just get knocked out from it.

Time for the next play through and hopefully will get one or both of the annoying find all the swamp stuff and disarming ten traps.

Yes, the guy on the stairs isn't a normal enemy. If you shoot him he'll just keep retreating until he falls over, then a cutscene plays.

I finally figured that out after watching a video. Thanks, though

I just finished the game and the only human enemy I can honestly remember killing was the flamethrower guy on the last level. However, no trophy for me. Bummer. I'm not going for the Platinum Trophy, so it's not a huge deal, but it would have been nice to get that trophy considering I was going for it.