Tanegashima help

i read somewhere that if a co op partner lends u a tanegashima you can get the divine wind trophy without obtaining the rathalos wing, is this true?

if this is true, can anyone help me ? lending me the tanegashima, please? i got little time to play lately and this trophy just hunts my dreams :( please, anyone that can helpme add me

PSN: ArieloSinclair

i read somewhere that if a co op partner lends u a tanegashima you can get the divine wind trophy without obtaining the rathalos wing, is this true?

if this is true, can anyone help me ? lending me the tanegashima, please? i got little time to play lately and this trophy just hunts my dreams :( please, anyone that can helpme add me

PSN: ArieloSinclair

Yes, this is entirely true. What time do you normally play, and what time zone do you live in? I could possibly lend you mine. :think:

• 2 months later...

I seem to have good luck with all the rare drops in this game but either way I love this game and near 70 hours in still not bored of it probably be play it till phantom pain comes out and with that having an expanded mother base I'll have hundreds of hours of exploration and base expansion not to mention base invasions and customized mother base I will be playing the crap out of the game but as for now I'll continue to work on getting my plat on peace walker

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...