S Ranked All Extra Ops/Main Ops and No trophies

Have you unlocked all extra ops from 120 and onwards?

Check if you truly have have S ranked them all. Its easy to miss one mission.

It shouldn't take too long to check them all.

Edit: I got my S rank trophies,when I realised I forgot to S rank a tank battle.

Edited by raf

Have you unlocked all extra ops from 120 and onwards?

Check if you truly have have S ranked them all. Its easy to miss one mission.

It shouldn't take too long to check them all.

I've already S ranked all 128 missions, the extra op trophies haven't popped.

Strange, I went back into Extra Ops one because I missed the T-Shirt costume and everything popped. I think if you miss a costume in one of the missions it locks the other trophies out. That should probably be added to the guide.

Edited by Major-Dutch-_

I've already S ranked all 128 missions, the extra op trophies haven't popped.

Strange, I went back into Extra Ops one because I missed the T-Shirt costume and everything popped. I think if you miss a costume in one of the missions it locks the other trophies out. That should probably be added to the guide.

I dont think it is because of the Tshirt because my Srank trophies all popped b4 I picked up the Shirt.

I left the t-shirt for last (and the costume trophy), but didn't encounter any problem with any of the trophies before getting the t-shirt. Not even with the extra ops trophies you had problem with. It's probably something in your game or system that caused the delay.

NO IT IS NOT GLITCHED!

I thought this after S ranking all the missions on both and i recieved no trophy and i was like shit no please dont be glitched then what i did was check all the extra ops and make sure to the left of the OP that there is a tick next to them sure enough number 2 had no tick even tho i finished it several times so just be sure there is a TICK checked next to all ops

NO IT IS NOT GLITCHED!

I thought this after S ranking all the missions on both and i recieved no trophy and i was like shit no please dont be glitched then what i did was check all the extra ops and make sure to the left of the OP that there is a tick next to them sure enough number 2 had no tick even tho i finished it several times so just be sure there is a TICK checked next to all ops

All of my Ops were checked, as I stated I checked multiple times. Mine didn't pop until I went back and got the last costume I needed for costume collector.

After costumer collecter popped the others did as well.

All of my Ops were checked, as I stated I checked multiple times. Mine didn't pop until I went back and got the last costume I needed for costume collector.

After costumer collecter popped the others did as well.

lol this sounds bad but i dont trust that you checked the first two no body does because they look at the score and are like "oh yeah you cant S rank this on" but it is indeed NOT glitched it does have some delay but that is on the system side of things not the game. but hopefully you got your plat and can move on to the next trophy in your lifetime of trophy hunting! :)

lol this sounds bad but i dont trust that you checked the first two no body does because they look at the score and are like "oh yeah you cant S rank this on" but it is indeed NOT glitched it does have some delay but that is on the system side of things not the game. but hopefully you got your plat and can move on to the next trophy in your lifetime of trophy hunting! :)

No, I really did have those missions completed and it didn't pop until I did Extra-Ops 001 a second time and got the last costume.

I have nothing to gain from making this up, and I wouldn't be surprised if this happens to someone else. Just because it didn't happen you or others ITT doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others.