Why would I want ZEKE to be good?

Having played the game through twice (once on PSP, once in HD), one thing i still don't understand is equipping Metal Gear ZEKE. As far as I can tell, equipping it with Optional Parts and additional AI boards has no effect on its Outer Ops performance (it's still dumb and slow as ever), so the only other application is the final mission and mock battle.

So in that case, why would I want to give ZEKE parts like Boosters and Radomes? Is it just to make the battles harder for yourself?

Having played the game through twice (once on PSP, once in HD), one thing i still don't understand is equipping Metal Gear ZEKE. As far as I can tell, equipping it with Optional Parts and additional AI boards has no effect on its Outer Ops performance (it's still dumb and slow as ever), so the only other application is the final mission and mock battle.

So in that case, why would I want to give ZEKE parts like Boosters and Radomes? Is it just to make the battles harder for yourself?

1.- make outer ops easier:)

2.- there`s a trophy related:confused:

3.-im not sure of your view point of the MG games, but for me as a big fan of the series, max out zeke its kind of a personal goal and thrill. Not only for the extra parts or the AI boards but also the extra heads and legs.:cool:

4.- if you are having troubles fighting zeke you can remove the boosters, radomes and head armor anytime, altough if you remove the radomes the chaft grenades wont work :whistle: