XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > M (PS3) > Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD

Old 01-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #81 (permalink)

Some trophies like
Completed ZEKE,Divine Wind,I'm dead serious,Launched ZEKE,Trader,Vic Vos

you will not got it in PSP So you must perform the action in PS3.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:49 PM   #82 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varkovsky View Post
I'm having trouble getting the shoot them in the ass trophy. I tried using extra ops 38 where you have to kill 40 enemies as they try to run pass. Every time I shoot their ass, the enemy use his left hand to grab his behind then falls to the ground with the red skull above their heads. Trophy still wouldn't pop though.
I believe you have to use a tranq gun to get it, aka mk22. Don't think lethal weapons count for it. I got it with the tranq.

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

snake2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #83 (permalink)

just a question on the "kuwabara kuwabara" trophy.

on here, it says extra ops 062.
but on another trophy guide on another site, it says extra ops 060.

just wondering which it is. i've unlocked 060 and tried it there and didn't work.
from that, i'd assume it's 062 but i just wanna make sure rather than know that i'm doing something wrong.
chssnaredrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chssnaredrum04 View Post
just a question on the "kuwabara kuwabara" trophy.

on here, it says extra ops 062.
but on another trophy guide on another site, it says extra ops 060.

just wondering which it is. i've unlocked 060 and tried it there and didn't work.
from that, i'd assume it's 062 but i just wanna make sure rather than know that i'm doing something wrong.
62 is correct I believe. Its whatever the last ghost mission is.

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Old 01-13-2012, 03:24 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake2410 View Post
alrite. guess i just gotta unlock that last one.

thank you for the quick reply.
chssnaredrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:19 AM   #86 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Kheapathic Send a message via Skype™ to Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
It's 062 and just like I have written, it's the first ghost.

天および地球で私は神聖である
Kheapathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:55 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheapathic View Post
It's 062 and just like I have written, it's the first ghost.
Also something you may want to note for Elite Forces is that if you don't get the result you want, ie you loose or loose your good characters, you can actually just reload your save from right after the mission you ran to complete the last outer ops, and then go into outer ops and you may get a better result. If you get what I mean anyways.

It'll let you view the results for the last outer ops mission you did over and over, as long as you didn't save after viewing it, and since outer ops are mostly random you'll likely get a better result through manipulation. This saved me loosing all my best units on one of the ones before it but works on all of them.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:11 AM   #88 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Kheapathic Send a message via Skype™ to Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Also something you may want to note for Elite Forces is that if you don't get the result you want, ie you loose or loose your good characters, you can actually just reload your save from right after the mission you ran to complete the last outer ops, and then go into outer ops and you may get a better result. If you get what I mean anyways.

It'll let you view the results for the last outer ops mission you did over and over, as long as you didn't save after viewing it, and since outer ops are mostly random you'll likely get a better result through manipulation. This saved me loosing all my best units on one of the ones before it but works on all of them.
Quick question on that as a friend is borrowing my disc right now and I can't remember. Does the game auto-save after exiting an OUTER OPS? I know it does after a mission just can't remember for OUTER OPS.

天および地球で私は神聖である
Kheapathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #89 (permalink)

I found the easiest way to do the tank battles was to equip the bandanna, gustov (FR) and smoke grenades. Start the mission and throw a smoke grenade. From there move into the cloud of smoke and inch up until you can see the enemy soldiers. Attack with the gustov, which will attract attention towards your smoke. Every 2nd or 3rd enemy (depending on your smoke grenade level) throw another to refresh the cloud.Simply stay inside your smoke cloud and pick them off one by one. It eliminates the need for the NVG, magazines and also means you can safely engage the leader while shrouded in smoke. I have managed to clear most tank levels in about 5 minutes with this method!

Fight Night Round 4 Platinum

Last edited by Jigga82; 01-19-2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: More info
Jigga82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheapathic View Post
Quick question on that as a friend is borrowing my disc right now and I can't remember. Does the game auto-save after exiting an OUTER OPS? I know it does after a mission just can't remember for OUTER OPS.
No, it only autosaves after you finish the mission that you play in order to complete the outer ops. It doesn't auto save when you exit the outer ops menu.

Last edited by snake2410; 01-19-2012 at 09:51 PM.