S or A rank Soldiers

For those of you who are in need of getting S or A rank soldiers here locations for where to get them

S rank medics are in EX OP 26

S rank chef's are in EX 46

S rank R&D are in 49

S rank intel is the sniper in the rescue chico mission you need a fulton launcher to get him

to unlock development for the fuilton launcher you need to S rank EX OP 98.

i have unlock EX OP 26, 46, 49, 50 if you guys send me a PSN message and want to run through and get them im fine with helping get them

im 3 missions away from EX OP 98 so hopefully i can help everyone get that. :D

For those of you who are in need of getting S or A rank soldiers here locations for where to get them

S rank medics are in EX OP 26

S rank chef's are in EX 46

S rank R&D are in 49

S rank intel is the sniper in the rescue chico mission you need a fulton launcher to get him

to unlock development for the fuilton launcher you need to S rank EX OP 98.

i have unlock EX OP 26, 46, 49, 50 if you guys send me a PSN message and want to run through and get them im fine with helping get them

im 3 missions away from EX OP 98 so hopefully i can help everyone get that. :D

I've been doing Ex OP 49 for some S rank R&D, but I haven't even gotten any B ranks so far, I found a total of 3, are there any others i'm missing?

• 2 weeks later...
You may need higher heroism to get S ranks. Sometimes that effects the recruits in missions.

heroism plays a huge part in the recuirting processing not just AP scan either, you can play main op 26 and fulton the sniper and is you have low heroism he's gonna to be a A with a low chance of S but if you have medium the chances even out and high heroism is almost always a S. heroism plays a big part in how high the level is for future recuirts

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know a really good place to Farm soldiers, preferably A rank or S?

If you're talking about combat staff, there's only a few places. You can use the recruit function and if your heroism is high enough (40,000+) you can sometimes get an A or S-Rank combat staff. You can also play the 5 Red Skull vehicle missions for A-Rank combat staff.

• 3 weeks later...

I need S-rank in mess hall and medical but I don't have the ex ops unlock yet I'm at the first peace walker and the escape mission before this mission I couldn't mash the button fast enuff so I did it in co-ops and my buddy did it ,so can anybody tell me where I can find those guys with out the ex ops ?

• 1 month later...
I want S ranked combat staff is there any good spot for those to farm them?

My Heroism is 50,051 so that should be high enough to gurantee the S rank solidiers surely

EDIT: how to get high rank combat staff? - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs

When it comes to combat staff, the only way to guarantee an S-Rank is by fighting a 5 Red Skull vehicle mission. Bring in the analyzer and see if the vehicle commander is S-Rank. Every other way to get an S-Rank combat staff is up to luck, regardless of your heroism.

When it comes to combat staff, the only way to guarantee an S-Rank is by fighting a 5 Red Skull vehicle mission. Bring in the analyzer and see if the vehicle commander is S-Rank. Every other way to get an S-Rank combat staff is up to luck, regardless of your heroism.

Didnt know i could do that is it random then when you start a mission? like would it change if i played that mission again kinda thing?

Im doing this recruit thing but best ive had out there was A ranked soldiers. Main reason im asking about the combat soldiers is i have the last outer ops mission available but i sent out all my A ranked soldiers and they was owned by those tanks.

Anybody got any tips on how to beat it with soldiers for the trophy

^ You might wanna get the specs and develop the Kampfpistole you get from earlier outer ops, numbers 37 to 48, I think. It's like a grenade pistol which inflicts 3000 dmg per hit and is pretty damn accurate in the outer ops. Your guys should start using this weapon as soon as you develop it. Hope this helps, please post more if you run into a problem.

How do you unlock EX OP 26, 46, 49, 50?

Take a look at this link it explains what ops need doing to unlock the next one etc so just have a look and do what it says i hope it helps.

Source: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker LE Cheats, Codes, Unlockables - PlayStation Portable - IGN

I posted that link

please give credit where its due

I posted that link

please give credit where its due

Does it really matter i forgot not the end of the world.

Here is your

Credit = Crealkllr for the link

all happy now?

EDIT: this link is just as awesome for people needing it!

Source: http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Peace_Walker_weapons_and_equipment

Edited by SmithyReborn86