Ant emblem glitched?

Ok, Im missing the emblem #16, the "Ant", in 3 runs I holded up a enemy and touched him 100 times when the triangle button appeared but I still haven't this emblem, so I tried in a new run to count, for the emblem, only the touches from which one the enemy dropped an item, but at the end of that run still nothing! I need only the bbe run and it would be VERY ANNOYING if I have to make a new save and repeat all those runs for a glitch!

• 2 weeks later...

Not glitched as far as I know, I didn't have any issues with it, it's just time consuming. Not sure what to say that might help, just make sure that you complete the entire search process and let the enemy reset each time. Don't just search the same guy 50 times, let him reset and then go through the process again.

It's been a while since I did it, but I'm pretty sure I went through the process of finding a lone enemy (there's one just a little bit after the Laughing Octopus fight), holding him up, knocking him out, waking him up, and repeating that process 50 times on the same enemy. Just make sure you keep count of how many times you've done it since the game won't tell you.