Hawk Emblem Help Needed (Clarification)

Sorry in advance if i'm redirected elsewhere but i have looked....

Emblem #14. Hawk

Number of times praised by militia >25

I've tried to get this on 4 out of 5 playthroughs and i only have three chances left before i say "screw t"

What exactly is the requirements? i read on here in one guide that it's killing enemies when nearby allies, well i did but no words of appaisals

On battles where you can help allies win and cheer, i got a few waves and a few thanks but couldn't find enough for the 25

After winning said battles i walked infront of allies for the exclamtion mark followed by the love heart above their head, i surely had way more than 25

I mean i did get this 4 years ago, it's only one of four emblems i need along with centipede, jaguar and leapord

On my chicken playthrough i had like 700 kills, killing many in various respawning stages aswell as winning short battles

Thanks in advance

Sorry in advance if i'm redirected elsewhere but i have looked....

Emblem #14. Hawk

Number of times praised by militia >25

I've tried to get this on 4 out of 5 playthroughs and i only have three chances left before i say "screw t"

What exactly is the requirements? i read on here in one guide that it's killing enemies when nearby allies, well i did but no words of appaisals

On battles where you can help allies win and cheer, i got a few waves and a few thanks but couldn't find enough for the 25

After winning said battles i walked infront of allies for the exclamtion mark followed by the love heart above their head, i surely had way more than 25

I mean i did get this 4 years ago, it's only one of four emblems i need along with centipede, jaguar and leapord

On my chicken playthrough i had like 700 kills, killing many in various respawning stages aswell as winning short battles

Thanks in advance

You have to get praise from 25 different soldiers. In order to do this you need to stand near a rebel and shoot pmc's. You should hear something like "nice" or "way to go" when you do this. Let me be clear, you aren't counting the number of praises you get but the number of rebels that praise you. This is important because one single rebel will give you praise multiple times so be sure to move close to different rebels after you hear it from one. At least I think that's how it works.

Edited by coximus22

I can never get them to praise me when at Vista and they are respawning, you may need to get them all before that point, if your farming kills their at the mansion they dont say it anymore for some reason, try to knock it out in act 1 and early 2.

I can never get them to praise me when at Vista and they are respawning, you may need to get them all before that point, if your farming kills their at the mansion they dont say it anymore for some reason, try to knock it out in act 1 and early 2.

I farmed at the mansion and it worked fine. You just have to stay close to a rebel when you shoot the enemy.

I've just noticed they only praise me if i use my tranquilizer but never buy lethal means

So use the tranq for this emblem

I was at the vista mansion and I couldn't get any of the rebels to give me praise. As soon as I switched over to a non lethal weapon they started praising me left and right.

I'm on my chicken emblem run so I'm only using lethal weapons and they are praising me right and left so lethal weapons definitely work.

Lethal takedowns certainly work, but from my experience, it's no way near as efficient as non-lethal. I got anywhere between 1-3 praises per non-lethal takedown, whereas lethal takedowns generally took 3-4 takedowns for a single praise.

/wipes the sweat

Phew. Looks like I'm off the hook for this one. Got all of the emblems I missed before. Even with the trophy guides, there is still a lack of clarification for most of these emblems. Anyway, all miscellaneous emblems out of the way. I just need to go for the completion emblems now. I'm thinking of doing big boss next and leaving the easy runs for the end.

/wipes the sweat

Phew. Looks like I'm off the hook for this one. Got all of the emblems I missed before. Even with the trophy guides, there is still a lack of clarification for most of these emblems. Anyway, all miscellaneous emblems out of the way. I just need to go for the completion emblems now. I'm thinking of doing big boss next and leaving the easy runs for the end.

That's what I did, its a good way to unwind/let off steam after the BBE run :whistle:

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...