ASSASSIN Emblem.. Can anyone elaborate?

I read the threads with hints on how to do this but neither explain the assassins emblem in detail

Do I hold an enemy in CQC then press triangle or stab an unsuspecting fella in the gut with a stun-knife?

Also a "CQC Hold" is simply holding R1 to grab someone right? Or do I need to throw someone to the ground for it to count as a CQC Hold?

Where's the best place to farm these too?

the assasin playthrough:

Enemies defeted with knife kills or knife stuns > 50; number of CQC holds >50;number of alert phases <25. number of kills >250; number of continues <25.

best place to farm is ACT 3.

just follow the resistance member to the second area and then return to the previous area as many times you need.

to make it easy find a enemy then grab in a cqc hold, equip knife and stun, wake them up and repeat. You can stun/grab the same enemy 50 times and get the emblem

The same person? Really? If that's true then awesome.

Thanks to everyone that answered this too. Gonna get on it first thing tomorrow.

I did big boss and chicken emblem out the way so just these misc playthroughs now.

I can also confirm that you can farm the same soldier. :p

Act 3 is a nice place to do it. You can get CQC out of the way quickly with the following method.

Sneak up behind a soldier and hold him up. Crouch down, tap R1, double tap R2, tap R1, double tap R2. Continue this cycle until you count 50 CQC grabs. It might be different if you're not using recall mode for weapons.

I'm not sure if you can speed up knife kills/stuns by using knife stun and following it up with a stab.

Edited by TheLastNinja

• 1 year later...

this is also the perfect time to get the bear emblem as well simply choke them out and cut cut slice slice .

if you want you can also do the hold up and search then cgc them choke them and then cut em.

4 emblems this way but you have to do 100 for the others....

• 6 months later...
Farming the same enemy isn't a good idea. You still need to kill 50 people. Follow Asphyx1ateD's advice.

It's not the most efficient way, because you'd have to do it all separately versus CQC followed by knife kill, but you don't actually have to kill anybody to get the assassin trophy. Knife stuns count as well.