The End boss help he is dead ?!? helppp

Yo ! sup ppl can any1 help me with this issue ? Ok so im playing mgs 3 hd from 2012 and today i was trying to do rest of my trophies.

Im trying to do You Snooze, You Loose i have a perfect save from my last playtrough before fight with the end but this was back in 2013.

And when i play and start fight with the boss he is already dead, I know there was a trick on ps2 version by setting your PS2 clock forward.

Is there any way to put him back alive ? Or i must start with the save file and play all over again ?

[uPDATE] topic for close

I was wondering and YEP !!! i logout from psn change the date and time back to year 2000 and woooop THE END is ALIVE !! no i can w00p his ass

Edited by c0ler
UPDATE

Unless you have another save from earlier in the game, then you'll need to start a new game. If you get up to the fight with The End, then stop playing for a week and then go back to it (sure it's a week), then he will have died from old age. Your best bet is simply to start the game again.

However, with a game that's as epic as MGS3, this really shouldn't be a cause for concern. :)

yeah i know i have every metal gear series and metal gear solid series in my collection for every platform. Ima die hard mgs fan and yeah its no problem for me, but i was wondering is there any way to bring up to life the end.

And yes ! as i post in my update below - i just LOG OUT from PSN, and change my ps3 date and time manualy by setting date to 1/1/2000 then i start my game and load my save file back from 2012. AND BOOOOM The End is back alive oohhh yeah :)