Anybody know a great video guide with all collectibles/fps views/camo?

Kheapathic's trophy guide is pretty good. It has everything you might need for the (P), including plenty of video guides. Check it out:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-hd/134911-metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-hd-trophy-guide-road-map.html

Also, take a look to the post #11. It's quite difficult to miss anything if you follow it to the letter.

Edited by One Winged Joker

Thx mate , but u think i'll find a video guide with all those collectibles/fps views/camo in order in one vid and not separate ones?

I never wanted something like that, so I don't really know, sorry. I usually go for written guides, using videos only when I can't figure it out just with words.

Although considering the amount of things in this game you need to keep an eye on, and the different orders that can be followed to achieve them, I think a single video with all the collectibles would be a bit confusing. I don't think there's one, but who knows.

Thx mate:)Oki i'll use Kheapathic guide , but i'm not gonna complicate with one play , i think i'll do 2-3 plays.

You're welcome. And yeah, that's the best way to go, if you ask me. It's a fantastic game, no need to rush it. Besides, bothering on shooting random Kerotan frogs, for example, is fruitless. Chances are you're going to miss most of them, so you'll end up starting a new game and shooting them all anyway. I made a strict division of the goals across three runs, like you said.

Don't forget to use the first one to enjoy the game forgetting about trophies! :)