Theme Song

• 1 month later...
Not gonna lie, I listen to it just about every time I load up the game. Love hitting :r1: at certain moments.

What does hitting :r1: do? My ps2 no longer works, or my ps3 fattie :mad: and I don't have the download. I don't remember hearing about this?

Amazing great Bond-like theme song, probably IMO the best original song in any game ever. Am working on platinuming MGS4 just so I can have that on my IPOD in-game :)

What does hitting :r1: do? My ps2 no longer works, or my ps3 fattie :mad: and I don't have the download. I don't remember hearing about this?

Amazing great Bond-like theme song, probably IMO the best original song in any game ever. Am working on platinuming MGS4 just so I can have that on my IPOD in-game :)

I believe during the in-game opening(not sure if it works during the opening scene when you boot up the game or not) when you press :r1: someone whispers "Snake Eater" every time. It's pretty amusing :applause: . I have to agree also, possibly the best video game theme song i've ever heard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I Use the "!" alert sound for when i get a text messages, scares the hell out of me and anyone near me lol

I had "Vacuum Imploder Ready" (Command and Conquer: Red Alert) for my text tone once. One day, it went off, and a work mate (must've been about 50 or so) said "Warning: a Vacuum Imploder has been detected"

Epic moment :dance:

• 1 year later...