How are the trophies added to your list?

This is why I'm waiting for the PSN version, (well, this and the fact the retail release has been postponed to feb 2012) Hopefully they will sell them separately on PSN, and that way also publish stand-alone trophy lists. I don't how this goes if you have the retail version though, sorry.

Both the ICO/SofC collection and the Tomb Raider trilogy only installed the game you started. I never started TR: underworld and therefore it's not on my trophy list. I assume its the same with this/all HD collections...

This is spot on. When you start up the game you're given a menu of which game to play. The trophy list for the specific game is only added once you start that game. If you only want to play one of the MGS games, you'll only have that specific trophy list on your profile.

Both the ICO/SofC collection and the Tomb Raider trilogy only installed the game you started. I never started TR: underworld and therefore it's not on my trophy list. I assume its the same with this/all HD collections...

Incorrect. The Prince of Persia Trilogy adds all three as soon as your start the game.

As someone who has all three plats + mini games, the minigames should take like 10 minutes to 100%. Makes no sense people wouldn't do them unless they hope for a 0% deletion option at some point.

Don't the mini games require the Move? I thought they did and people left them at 0% for not having the Move.

Don't the mini games require the Move? I thought they did and people left them at 0% for not having the Move.

I don't remember them requiring move. Seems rather stupid to force Move mini-games onto people.

Just double checked and I was right, Move isn't needed. That would lead me to believe they are leaving the game at 0% hoping to remove it.

Edited by SaberBlade

As someone who has all three plats + mini games, the minigames should take like 10 minutes to 100%. Makes no sense people wouldn't do them unless they hope for a 0% deletion option at some point.

You'd be surprised. I've seen a good few people with 0%. As for the delete option, I doubt this will ever happen at this stage. I'd personally rather the 100% now

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
and Sly Cooper automatically installs a set of trophies related to the mini-games (which would ruin an all plat account) even though the main games are individual.

This really pissed me off about that collection but I guess its rectified now with the PSN downloads? There is still the matter of the crappy aiming axes...

• 2 years later...

just wondering if this applies to the vita version its only the two games but does it unpack both or can you choose which to play/install trophys for. you don't get an option to have a second user for testing games on vita which is my only minor gripe with the vita ive been really enjoying it since I got one.