what's the easiest mgs to platinum

what's the easiest mgs to platinum am just wondering i wanna platinum all 3 hopefully i can i started on peace walker but i wanna take a break from it and try MGS3 that looks a bit easier campred to peace walker MGS2 looks like the hardest to platinum maybe peace walker i don't know anyway thanks for the help i have beaten mgs 2 3 and peace walker before many times just never tried to do everything is all

Edited by ResidentEvil657

MGS2 is definetely the hardest since we need to play in Extreme.

I never played MGS: PW. MGS3 is just time consuming and the Kerotean during the Bike chase can be annoying.

And don't forget you have to finish the brutal MGS1 Snake VR and Alternate Missions in MGS2 for a trophy. MGS2 is definitely the hardest, Peace Walker is the most time consuming but not really that hard, MGS3 is definitely the easiest since you can do it on very easy/easy and all in one playthrough with the right guides.

And don't forget you have to finish the brutal MGS1 Snake VR and Alternate Missions in MGS2 for a trophy. MGS2 is definitely the hardest, Peace Walker is the most time consuming but not really that hard, MGS3 is definitely the easiest since you can do it on very easy/easy and all in one playthrough with the right guides.

that's what i thought thanks guys hopeful i can platinum peace walker getting s rank is hard i work on MGS2 later thanks guys

Yeah, but those three Platinums will look really hot in anyone's collection. I'm not even hardcore trophy hunter but I need those three.

I started with MGS3, and I'm pretty sure there is nothing difficult about it. Time consuming and frustrating at times, yes but nothing over the top...like the Extreme mode in MGS2.

Yeah, but those three Platinums will look really hot in anyone's collection. I'm not even hardcore trophy hunter but I need those three.

I started with MGS3, and I'm pretty sure there is nothing difficult about it. Time consuming and frustrating at times, yes but nothing over the top...like the Extreme mode in MGS2.

I know how you feel! This is the series that really got me interested in game design, to the point that I actually got a degree in it. To have all three platinums would be my greatest personal gaming accomplishment and something I'd be more proud of than if I were to get a platinum in a game ten times harder than MGS2's plat.

I know how you feel! This is the series that really got me interested in game design, to the point that I actually got a degree in it. To have all three platinums would be my greatest personal gaming accomplishment and something I'd be more proud of than if I were to get a platinum in a game ten times harder than MGS2's plat.

so true that's why i want these platinum they be amazing and proud to have am a huge mgs fan so ya and MGS3 isn't hard got like 6 trophies in like 5 mins i just hate collectilbe trophies so ya

that's all i really do is get platinums i don't have a life anymore so ya i forget how much i love CQC lol

so true that's why i want these platinum they be amazing and proud to have am a huge mgs fan so ya and MGS3 isn't hard got like 6 trophies in like 5 mins i just hate collectilbe trophies so ya

Yeah, just platinumed MGS3. It was deff the easiest. I did two playthroughs and my second was about 6 hours but because my first was with no alerts, no kills, all animals collected I got the ez gun, stealth, and infinity paint which made blowing through the majority of the kerotans easy. Really its just the fourth motorcycle chase kerotan thats a pain. I'm moving on to PW now since that one has mp trophies and I'd like to get those before the online might die down.

Yeah, just platinumed MGS3. It was deff the easiest. I did two playthroughs and my second was about 6 hours but because my first was with no alerts, no kills, all animals collected I got the ez gun, stealth, and infinity paint which made blowing through the majority of the kerotans easy. Really its just the fourth motorcycle chase kerotan thats a pain. I'm moving on to PW now since that one has mp trophies and I'd like to get those before the online might die down.

am just getting all the frogs 1st then i get animals plants etc those are going to make me mad for sure i think i only need 1 MP trophy for PW it's the trade 1 PW going to be hard for me with s rank and all

the EZ gun on my First playthrough i waqs told you gwt it for beating the game and is there a kertan or whatever guide up yet

you get the EZ gun right away if you play on very easy right away if you mean the frogs just go on youtube and type metal gear soild 3 frog locations part 1 it has 7 parts in all i have 50 frogs so am almost done thanks to that hope that helps

those vids are gonna be a huge help that was gonna be the most anooying trophy besides PW im at the main wing at the fortess or whatever tried interragating a guy slit his throut havnt saved in 3 hours:( guess itll have to be sone on my 2nd playthrough and does this game have NG+

PW trophy is easy just make sure you use guns that put them to sleep and the CQC thow you do to kockout people same for the bosses just use guns that put people to sleep like the mk 22 you just have to extra careful is all and when you do CQC just dont hold o just press it so you don't kill someone yes it has NG + just on the difficulty you beat it on or lower if am remember right i say just play on very easy since there no difficulty trophy it aslo saves the frogs you gotten and they have one suit or something that tells if you got a frog or not forgot what it's called though

I'm working on the MGS3 platinum right now and am having a relatively easy time with it. I'm guessing that MGS3 is the easiest and it's obvious that MGS2 is the hardest.

it's very easy to platinum MGS3 you can do it in 1 playthough but better off doing 2 the only thing i hated about MGS3 was the 12 collectible trophies that's why i asked my friend to do it for me didn't dealing with that myself

I'm working on the MGS3 platinum right now and am having a relatively easy time with it. I'm guessing that MGS3 is the easiest and it's obvious that MGS2 is the hardest.

Yeah basically.

Only annoyence about it is that its taking me some time to exactly locate the animals and such. I've tried to read guides for it but the animals never seen to be at the spot the guide tells me to so I'm having to scan the area painfully close.

The Thermal Googles are a huge help though.