VR Snamke MGS1 variety level 1 where is the last guy???

I have been playing this level for hours as I expected. I finished the level with 30 kills 3 times. It must something wrong that I couldn't locate the last bastard. Can anyone show some light here?

I started it at the upper platform killing about 13-15 before I dropped to the lower platform before the 2 minute mark. I managed to make 30 kills with about 40-50 seconds left on the clock. Just no way to see the last one until the time runs out. That feeling sucks as you all know. It was so close.

I figured it out just after I posted the thread. The mistery guy is the one who is closest to you when the game started. Right after the game started, this guy will sneak his head out from one of the block close to snake. You can use the first person view to spot his location first.

He must be killed first, apparently he will walk away in the opposite direction as the rest of the army. he will eventually escape and never return. If you didn't manage to kill him he will never appear and leave you a 30 kills.

Finally got this nasty level 1 passed. Never again please.

First I popped all 5 pills and equip the lethal PSG1. Aim for the guy closest to you peeking his head out of a block.

Then I aim at the stairs between the ground floor and the first floor in the 10 o'clock direction. There will be 4 soldiers coming down the stairs, adjust the crosshairs to their head or stomach for effective kills.

After killing these 4, move your crosshairs to the tall building 2nd floor, three soldiers will be passing there, you have to storm your shoots here since these guys walk very fast.

Then aim at the stairs between the ground floor and the 1st floor at your 2 o'clock position, there will be two running down. Then aim above the stairs slightly to the left as you will see about 6-8 soldiers passing across that area. Shoot quickly to kill as many as possible.

At about 2:15 left on the clock, quickly jump down to the lower platform and couch there. Focus your crosshairs around the cardboard box and try to pick up soldiers around it. You can easily pick up the enemies coming our of the trench. Shoot quick and tactic reload is essently in this part. Don't get too attreatived by other waking soldiers focus around the box.

Can't explain much in words, practice is the key.

Edited by jerrycatlover

This has nothing to do with what you've asked. Just an awesome video I found on my way to platinum and wanted to share.

"26 guards, 26 shots. Because Solid Snake doesn't like to waste bullets."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PINaYNIvAYU]Snake Variety Level 4 - YouTube[/ame]