Three waves + The Boss if I remember good.

Soldier, Soldiers, Soldiers + Tengus, Boss.

You have to save your health as much as you can.

Take all ammos and ration before start killing anyone.

Don't bother with the timer, take your time.

Use coolant against Tengus to disturb them, hide and shoot...

Some ennemies are invisible in further levels.

I was not really good at it, it may take several tries.

There are few vids on youtube you could take inspiration from.

Good luck.

The only one I actually had trouble on was MGS1 Snakes, I couldn't get past the tengus for hours, when I finally did I had tons of issues with the genola. I finally got the timing down for dodging the genola and finished it but it took me like 4 hours.

I was luckier on this, I don't remember how tries I did, but way down than 4 hours.

Reaching Genola is harder than fighting him imo.

The "like 4 hours" were on the silly sniping Meryl/Box crap...

Edited by DEDEURM

The first few survival were actually pretty easy for me. I just stood in the southern-left corner behind the boxes and whenever a Tengu lands infront of you just spray and pray with an assault rifle. (Good thing there's auto aim)

The last one with MGS1 Snake was a pain though due to limited AR ammo.

I just stood in the same spot and kept pressing :cross:, for whatever reason the enemy can't hit you when you're in the up-down motion and you can spray your coolant while doing it. When you have 3 Tengus infront of you, stunned by coolant, quick switch to Stun Gs. and stun em. Pretty funny.

Versus the tengus, I hid behind the boxes to the back left side of the screen and either slashed or punched them to death when they came down.

With the MGS1 survival, it was the two shotgun dudes that I hated. Hated until I threw stun Gs into the corridor they come out of right at the start of the round. As for the tengus in the next round. I just sat at the far end of the map with my cooling spray and M9. The soldiers that aren't on your side of the map can't hit you and the tengus always land in front of you.

Boss fights aren't too bad and can usually be dealt with in less then 10 seconds if you know their kill switch.

Boss fights aren't too bad and can usually be dealt with in less then 10 seconds if you know their kill switch.

You want to talk about it? As we are talking about strategies I would love to hear yours. You can't just say something like that and leave it at that!

Gurludon: Beat him the standard way by shoot stinger missiles and sniping the weak spot with PSG1. As soon as you gather all the stuff you need on the map, you should be able to control the flow of the fight since I don't think he shoots his lazer eyes at you when his vitals are exposed. If you do get hit by his sound wave, keep tapping the X button, you should be able to roll out of the attack.

The big mech (don't remember the given name): Throw a chaff ASAP, this will prevent him from shooting straight. then blow his head off with a stinger. Finally, you can either throw a chaff into the hole where his head used to be for an instawin or fire stinger at the head that sits at the bottom and get it got go into the little goal at the end of his side of the field. The head will try to fire at you as long as you dont shoot at it.

The second time you fight him, hell have suicide bots to kill you, shoot them as best you can, I just took the damage,

Genola: I just beat him and really, it isn't has hard as you might think as long as you aren't getting greedy and trygin to get too many shots in. You can either shoot the flying target with a stinger right off the bat, but I never managed to pull it off. You can also pull the curving shot with your to hit a target behind the wall. Kinda hard to pull of as well. I beat him by shooting the twigs that hold the tub of water. I try to get a full clip of ammo of M4 and then hide. To dodge his fists, I look at the shadow that snake cats on walls and floor and stand on one half of the block that covers you. When you see him about to swing, you can other your itme menu to pause the game and see with arm he attacks with. Also, you have to wait until he finishes his 3 swings or he might sneeze and instagib you.

All it takes is a little patience. You really have all the time you need.

Edited by Birth

Gurludon: Beat him the standard way by shoot stinger missiles and sniping the weak spot with PSG1. As soon as you gather all the stuff you need on the map, you should be able to control the flow of the fight since I don't think he shoots his lazer eyes at you when his vitals are exposed. If you do get hit by his sound wave, keep tapping the X button, you should be able to roll out of the attack.

The big mech (don't remember the given name): Throw a chaff ASAP, this will prevent him from shooting straight. then blow his head off with a stinger. Finally, you can either throw a chaff into the hole where his head used to be for an instawin or fire stinger at the head that sits at the bottom and get it got go into the little goal at the end of his side of the field. The head will try to fire at you as long as you dont shoot at it.

The second time you fight him, hell have suicide bots to kill you, shoot them as best you can, I just took the damage,

Genola: I just beat him and really, it isn't has hard as you might think as long as you aren't getting greedy and trygin to get too many shots in. You can either shoot the flying target with a stinger right off the bat, but I never managed to pull it off. You can also pull the curving shot with your to hit a target behind the wall. Kinda hard to pull of as well. I beat him by shooting the twigs that hold the tub of water. I try to get a full clip of ammo of M4 and then hide. To dodge his fists, I look at the shadow that snake cats on walls and floor and stand on one half of the block that covers you. When you see him about to swing, you can other your itme menu to pause the game and see with arm he attacks with. Also, you have to wait until he finishes his 3 swings or he might sneeze and instagib you.

All it takes is a little patience. You really have all the time you need.

Going for the ufo with the stinger is soooo much faster then going after the supports. Once I focused on just that I got it first try.

It is faster, yes, but it's harder to pull off. That's what I was going for at first, but always got killed so I decided to take the longer but easier way.

See that was a lot harder for me. I could only pull it off by shooting the UFO. Going for the supports always got me killed easy. The minute I went exclusively for the ufo I did it first try. And even kept my ration.

Edited by snake2410

See that was a lot harder for me. I could only pull it off by shooting the UFO. Going for the supports always got me killed easy. The minute I went exclusively for the ufo I did it first try. And even kept my ration.

I did it by stinger the UFO too.

It's way too long and dangerous with the supports cause you can't keep a fast eye on Genola.