I miss PSG1-T

I miss the PSG1-T when I taken the PSG1,and I'md doing the no kill run.Am I screwed?I must beat the protect-Emma section of the game,is there a way to obtain this weapon or a similar one?I'm on Very Easy,and I saved Emma swimming between the two flooded section.

Edited by Cavalieroscuro

Just did it now.When you arrive to the sniping section,you DON'T fine the PSG1-T,and on Very Easy if you miss it the first time (Warehouse F,where you take the normal PSG1) you can't find it near Stillman's body in the floating guide.

I screwed the no kills run for this,so add it to the guide.

I don't know why it'd need to be added to the trophy guide, none of the trophies are for a no kill run.

I screwed the no kills run for this,so add it to the guide.

I don't know why it'd need to be added to the trophy guide, none of the trophies are for a no kill run.

And in the future, if you do feel something needs to be added to the guide, contact the guide author. Don't just leave a random post in a random thread saying "add it to the guide." Chances are they won't see it.

And in the future, if you do feel something needs to be added to the guide, contact the guide author. Don't just leave a random post in a random thread saying "add it to the guide." Chances are they won't see it.

Can't speak for every writer, but posting it in the guide thread really helps me. First thing I do when I log on is check my threads for new posts. But yeah, MGS3 has the no kill trophy so details about a no-kill run in this game isn't required. Which I find odd because it would be more of a challenge in this game because you would need to locate the PSG1-T.

Edited by Kheapathic

• 2 years later...