XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
SaurosHibaki

Send a message via AIM to SaurosHibaki Send a message via MSN to SaurosHibaki Send a message via Yahoo to SaurosHibaki
Angry Vamp Eyer

I know how you're supposed to see him in the end scene on the original Substance (Or should I say Document of MGS) version, but since the features from the Document are absent, how would one pause it and zoom to see him during said cutscene? (This is one of the only trophies I need, help would be greatly appreciated.)
SaurosHibaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
Tetsujin

As far as I know you can zoom in during cutscenes when you hold R1 or R2 (one of those two).
I'm guessing you would need to zoom in at this moment:
http://thesnakesoup.org/briefing/ima...03/supvamp.gif
Tetsujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
SaurosHibaki

Send a message via AIM to SaurosHibaki Send a message via MSN to SaurosHibaki Send a message via Yahoo to SaurosHibaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsujin View Post
As far as I know you can zoom in during cutscenes when you hold R1 or R2 (one of those two).
I'm guessing you would need to zoom in at this moment:
http://thesnakesoup.org/briefing/ima...03/supvamp.gif

Yeah, I know that you can zoom during cutscenes, and I know the exact moment that you have to zoom, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to access the same cutscene viewer found in the org. Substance version.
Thanks for your help though, mate, I just wanted to know if I had to sit with controller in hand awaiting the moment, or not.
Topic can be locked. <3
Old 11-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
K-BAN

Just hold R1 and you're solid (pun me!)
I accidentally got the trophy so I had to Youtube Vamp in the ending to realize what I did ;p
K-BAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:49 AM   #5
Faiz

Vamp shows up between snake and raiden, right after they show whats written on raidens dogtags and right before he tosses them.

Faiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #6
SaurosHibaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiz View Post
Vamp shows up between snake and raiden, right after they show whats written on raidens dogtags and right before he tosses them.
Yeah, I knew what part of the cutscene to zoom, but thank you for reassuring me <3

Old 11-16-2011, 02:57 AM   #7
billyballs

you can actually see him at 3 different points that i am aware of... the first one is pretty much automatic if you are holding R1, the other two you have to zoom and pan. you can see him in the same spot when raiden is talking to rose, and another quick flash at a different time.

i dont know if these count towards the trophy, however, as i got it on the first one.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:45 AM   #8
HellSpawn137

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

There has never been a cutscene selector in MGS2. Have a save on Federal Hall and if you miss it, just kill Solidus again. This way you don't need a new playthrough if you miss is

^Click for My Custom Trophy Card^
HellSpawn137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:40 AM   #9
SaurosHibaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpawn137 View Post
There has never been a cutscene selector in MGS2. Have a save on Federal Hall and if you miss it, just kill Solidus again. This way you don't need a new playthrough if you miss is
Learn to read, mate. I said it was in the document of MGS2, which was a disc that came with Substance. Your facts, they need straightening.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
DarkAmon

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

ok i tried this 5-7 times last night and just now again and this one is NOT popping.

i tried NOT skipping any scenes, skipping scenes, holding R1, pressing R1 just as he appears, moving the RS, not moving the RS??

EDIT
it finally clicked.

Last edited by DarkAmon; 01-02-2012 at 07:13 PM.
DarkAmon is offline   Reply With Quote