Vamp Eyer

I know how you're supposed to see him in the end scene on the original Substance (Or should I say Document of MGS) version, but since the features from the Document are absent, how would one pause it and zoom to see him during said cutscene? (This is one of the only trophies I need, help would be greatly appreciated.)

As far as I know you can zoom in during cutscenes when you hold R1 or R2 (one of those two).

I'm guessing you would need to zoom in at this moment:

http://thesnakesoup.org/briefing/images/2011/11/03/supvamp.gif

Yeah, I know that you can zoom during cutscenes, and I know the exact moment that you have to zoom, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to access the same cutscene viewer found in the org. Substance version.

Thanks for your help though, mate, I just wanted to know if I had to sit with controller in hand awaiting the moment, or not.

Topic can be locked. <3

you can actually see him at 3 different points that i am aware of... the first one is pretty much automatic if you are holding R1, the other two you have to zoom and pan. you can see him in the same spot when raiden is talking to rose, and another quick flash at a different time.

i dont know if these count towards the trophy, however, as i got it on the first one.

There has never been a cutscene selector in MGS2. Have a save on Federal Hall and if you miss it, just kill Solidus again. This way you don't need a new playthrough if you miss is

Learn to read, mate. I said it was in the document of MGS2, which was a disc that came with Substance. Your facts, they need straightening.

• 1 month later...
ok i tried this 5-7 times last night and just now again and this one is NOT popping.

i tried NOT skipping any scenes, skipping scenes, holding R1, pressing R1 just as he appears, moving the RS, not moving the RS??

EDIT

it finally clicked.

Nice, well the thing i noticed bout this trophy is that u gotta hold R1 down really hard to get it. My first run on normal i missed it but when i did my complete stealth guide i managed to get it cuz u gotta hold R1 down really hard for it to respond. Good job.

• 2 weeks later...