Johnny On the spot trophy

I have played through the game twice and heard both his stomache grumbles and the trophy still has not unlocked can any one give me advice is this trophy glitched thanks

I got it on my first try perhaps you should try listening to the whole dialogue/monologue.

What I did was to listen to Johnny all the way during Solidus' and Ocelot's conversation and I ended up missing half of their conversation, but who gives a damn, I still had to replay it 4 more times.

For the sniping sequence, I kept the Directional Mic out until Emma was visible again.

I got it on my first try perhaps you should try listening to the whole dialogue/monologue.

What I did was to listen to Johnny all the way during Solidus' and Ocelot's conversation and I ended up missing half of their conversation, but who gives a damn, I still had to replay it 4 more times.

For the sniping sequence, I kept the Directional Mic out until Emma was visible again.

My sentiments exactly. I thought everybody was doing this by default so I didn't feel the need to point this out earlier. It might not be so clear for others, though, so it's good you brought this up. In general, one should be thorough while collecting trophies, doing things the long and hard (yea) way to achieve them, just to make sure they unlock.

My sentiments exactly. I thought everybody was doing this by default so I didn't feel the need to point this out earlier. It might not be so clear for others, though, so it's good you brought this up. In general, one should be thorough while collecting trophies, doing things the long and hard (yea) way to achieve them, just to make sure they unlock.

When the collection was first released and the possibility of it being glitched was brought up; many of the people saying it's not popping claimed they listened to the entirety of both occurences. I can't refute their claim and there were plenty of people claiming it glitched, so labeled it as such.

so this trophy is glitched or no ?

It's a possible glitch. It doesn't seem to happen all the time but it can happen.

When the collection was first released and the possibility of it being glitched was brought up; many of the people saying it's not popping claimed they listened to the entirety of both occurences. I can't refute their claim and there were plenty of people claiming it glitched, so labeled it as such.

Absolutely, that's correct. I didn't mean to lead anyone on. I was merely pointing out that things might prove out to be less problematic than what they actually are.